The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pvpfight Hc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps world ironman progress ep 3 - A lot of Slayer
« on: June 04, 2017, 07:25:14 pm »
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:36:27 pm by Jandar »
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Il Skill L, Someone12116, Jandar, Saif Nawaf, Iron Corne

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps world ironman progress ep 2 - A lot of Slayer
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 09:05:54 pm »
I really don't like where you're going regarding donations. For one it kind of conflicts with your ironman status since you're being given stuff, that's not the worst part though. I don't think there is anyone that likes watermarks on videos and by adding a name on your entire video that kind of makes it just as annoying as a watermark. A shoutout should not be the length of the entire video unless you want everyone to think you're a sellout.

That aside, I am glad that you're continuing the uploads. Kind of a shame that there's quite a gap between episodes 1 and 2 seeing as you managed to get a dhasta and slayer helmet. If you do stuff off-camera that might be something you could talk about (since you said you didn't have that many things to talk about).

Also you titled the video episode 3 by accident.
;
The following users liked this post: Tadas47, S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 10:19:11 pm »
I really don't like where you're going regarding donations. For one it kind of conflicts with your ironman status since you're being given stuff, that's not the worst part though. I don't think there is anyone that likes watermarks on videos and by adding a name on your entire video that kind of makes it just as annoying as a watermark. A shoutout should not be the length of the entire video unless you want everyone to think you're a sellout.

That aside, I am glad that you're continuing the uploads. Kind of a shame that there's quite a gap between episodes 1 and 2 seeing as you managed to get a dhasta and slayer helmet. If you do stuff off-camera that might be something you could talk about (since you said you didn't have that many things to talk about).

When you can straight up donate for lvl 70 weapons and double xp is locked behind a pay wall, I don't think taking member ticket donations is a bad thing at all. I don't know why you keep bitching about the most irrelevant things ever.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Tomtim1, Jandar

Offline Tadas47

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 10:34:23 pm »

Dont be so mean about it. Thats almost only think youtubers can actually get for making videos. Its so nice that people atleast donate something for us. But begging isnt nice tho.

Thank you Mary!

Love u fate!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 11:02:47 pm »
I really don't like where you're going regarding donations. For one it kind of conflicts with your ironman status since you're being given stuff, that's not the worst part though.
You seem to have missed this. I'll elaborate; while I would enjoy watching someone earn the money for a member ticket on their ironman and buying it more than I would watching someone being donated one, I do not think that being donated one or two is the worst thing on the planet. I find donations that are on screen for the entirity of the video to be an eyesore.

When you can straight up donate for lvl 70 weapons and double xp is locked behind a pay wall, I don't think taking member ticket donations is a bad thing at all. I don't know why you keep bitching about the most irrelevant things ever.
I would not be fond of someone donating for anything either. The entire point of being an ironman mode is earning stuff yourself, I think being given stuff takes away from the entertainment value of the video.

Dont be so mean about it. Thats almost only think youtubers can actually get for making videos. Its so nice that people atleast donate something for us. But begging isnt nice tho.
There's a specific reason I didn't mention anything about it on your video. This is because you only briefly mentioned it at the end of the video. How you decided to take the donation and put it into the video was generally done a lot better. The donation itself wasn't the main thing I was talking about. Whether or not you interpret my opinion on things as nice or mean is up to you.
;
The following users liked this post: Tadas47

Offline Tadas47

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 11:09:51 pm »
There's a specific reason I didn't mention anything about it on your video. This is because you only briefly mentioned it at the end of the video. How you decided to take the donation and put it into the video was generally done a lot better. The donation itself wasn't the main thing I was talking about. Whether or not you interpret my opinion on things as nice or mean is up to you.
Just sayng, not nice to begg for whole video. But still respect for tryng to entertain community. :P

Thank you Mary!

Love u fate!

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 11:28:43 pm »
I think being given stuff takes away from the entertainment value of the video.

So what you're saying is that every ironman video ever made on RS are less entertaining because of the fact that there is literally no way of earning membership in-game on ironman accounts :notlikethis:

I'd rather watch him train slayer and have full access to the game than watch 5 episodes of Blue Dragon killing trying to gather alch money for his first ticket, thanks. Most people if not everybody transfers the tickets from their mains anyway.

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 11:36:10 pm »
I like how you were giving tips to the viewers when you slain those black demons. Keep it up.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Emps world ironman progress ep 3 - A lot of Slayer
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 07:42:52 am »
I don't have a problem with you taking donations in member tickets. What i do have a problem with is that writing it across the chatbox makes your videos look a little unprofessional. I'd suggest adding donators to "annotations" box or whatever are they called so everyone who play the video can see them but they can also turn it off.

And one more suggestion. If you're getting stuff off the camera then try recording at least short clips of it so you could throw them together once your new episode is coming out.

Still loving the series tho, keep it up.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Kaner

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 09:13:19 pm »
Earn everything yourself lol. Takes donations. Another one of those with free excuse to get free stuff around. This one used videos to do it. Episodes were nice. But donations for it... Ehem. Be a man earn it yourself. Charr is right.

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 08:21:25 pm »
Earn everything yourself lol. Takes donations. Another one of those with free excuse to get free stuff around. This one used videos to do it. Episodes were nice. But donations for it... Ehem. Be a man earn it yourself. Charr is right.
i mean theres a tiny difference between the marketing on a main account and the marketing on a ironman account, mains could just flip/pvm at the same time their way up a member ring while ironmen are not able to flip. i don't mind a ironman taking donations off another player. i've probably done it aswell at one time.

About the video, i liked it. love seeing how other ironmen play on their account
#exkneesocks

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2017, 04:24:05 pm »

Who are you to tell anyone to ''be a man'' after the baby rage of yours :LUL:

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 05:02:10 pm »

Who are you to tell anyone to ''be a man'' after the baby rage of yours :LUL:

Bigger man than you will ever be. All you do on forums is comment down people replies, showing them that what was in past here is more important to you than your life itself. I don't know why you bring this all up, especially when its off-topic...
Pages: 1