The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone remember how perfect this game was before?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 02:40:42 pm »
Instead of whining about how bad the game currently is make suggestions or feedback topics to discuss improving the game. Instead of complaining about the low amounts of pkers, why don't you try organize some pking event? You yourself could make the server a better place for yourself, in fact, you are the only one capable of doing so.

Far-far from that. Do you really enjoy it? 100-200 players online daily.. ZERO in wildy. Gosh
Sure it is far from perfect, but you're exaggerating as well. Zero in wildy? Have you even logged in in the last months? I can go up to the ditch and disprove you right now, there are people in the wilderness.

The difference between scape and world is that there are other things to do in the wilderness than pk. You can get pretty rich killing spectrals, revenants or wildy wyrm. If there aren't any pkers available you can do that if you wanna do something very risky. The wilderness actually has more content than it had in scape.

Just because the game has changed does not mean it is bad, instead of whining you should give it a chance.
The pkp rewards that pkers wanted about few months ago?
The following users liked this post: Nerdrage

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 03:36:28 pm »
Totally agree with Ken and Drugs. It was more fun back in the days. I was pking every time i logged in. It was absolutely more fun than it is now. People here have gone to arena to stake since theres nothing to do in wilderness, then people lose their banks and quit. And maybe return(like i did).  :D

Oh and pked items showoff was totally more amazing ,than items won in stake now which doesnt require any skill. 8)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:38:44 pm by Poms »
The following users liked this post: Ken

Offline Ken

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • M4x3d 0wnag3 & Oo_Tast3maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 06:57:37 pm »
Totally agree with Ken and Drugs. It was more fun back in the days. I was pking every time i logged in. It was absolutely more fun than it is now. People here have gone to arena to stake since theres nothing to do in wilderness, then people lose their banks and quit. And maybe return(like i did).  :D

Oh and pked items showoff was totally more amazing ,than items won in stake now which doesnt require any skill. 8)
Thank you for your support!
Old school respected & feared PKer.

GOALS WHICH I REACHED

*Most PvP points
*Respect
*Great buddies
*Maxed Zerker Account
*Maxed Granite mauler Account
*Maxed 60 Attack  account
*Maxed main account
*Maxed dharoks account
*Maxed Tank ranger account
*Rich bank without ANY staking!
*Owner of succesful clan (Cold Fusion)
*Some swag

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 09:52:33 pm »
Instead of whining about how bad the game currently is make suggestions or feedback topics to discuss improving the game. Instead of complaining about the low amounts of pkers, why don't you try organize some pking event? You yourself could make the server a better place for yourself, in fact, you are the only one capable of doing so.

Far-far from that. Do you really enjoy it? 100-200 players online daily.. ZERO in wildy. Gosh
Sure it is far from perfect, but you're exaggerating as well. Zero in wildy? Have you even logged in in the last months? I can go up to the ditch and disprove you right now, there are people in the wilderness.

The difference between scape and world is that there are other things to do in the wilderness than pk. You can get pretty rich killing spectrals, revenants or wildy wyrm. If there aren't any pkers available you can do that if you wanna do something very risky. The wilderness actually has more content than it had in scape.

Just because the game has changed does not mean it is bad, instead of whining you should give it a chance.

I have even logged in the last months, and there were plenty of times when there was NO ONE at wilderniss. The only chance to get a fight within the first 30 minutes is at 5-9 PM.

Offline Ken

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • M4x3d 0wnag3 & Oo_Tast3maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2015, 09:35:25 am »

I have even logged in the last months, and there were plenty of times when there was NO ONE at wilderniss. The only chance to get a fight within the first 30 minutes is at 5-9 PM.
Finally old Emps-Scapers coming and feeling me, unlike new asskissers ._.

<3
Old school respected & feared PKer.

GOALS WHICH I REACHED

*Most PvP points
*Respect
*Great buddies
*Maxed Zerker Account
*Maxed Granite mauler Account
*Maxed 60 Attack  account
*Maxed main account
*Maxed dharoks account
*Maxed Tank ranger account
*Rich bank without ANY staking!
*Owner of succesful clan (Cold Fusion)
*Some swag

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2015, 12:49:38 pm »
Grow up and stop crying.

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2015, 12:52:01 pm »
This whole debate is pointless tbh,
talking and talking and talking won't bring The old Emps back, Like I also loved the old Emps-scape but there's nothing to do cause it won't come back so easily, so either stop whining and play the game as it is or stop whining and just.... don't play it

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2015, 01:41:40 pm »
How many emps players does it take to change a lightbulb?

Ten. One to change the bulb and nine to complain how the old one was better.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123, Crazy Joker, Yaz, Charr, Shoaib, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 02:02:43 pm »
You don't miss old emps. You miss being a kid. That's how it is for everyone. Old emps had like no content at all compared to now.
this is actually true
emps had a big impact for us that didn't play any other games than emps itself which ultimately made it our biggest obsession which results in why we are so hungry for the old game
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:05:25 pm by Shoaib »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 02:37:34 pm »
Emps bosses were easier to AFK, meaning that one could fap more back when playing Scape.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 05:02:08 pm »
I wouldn't say the game now isn't perfect, Emps-scape also had minor flaws.
However, I do deeply miss those days a lot and I thoroughly enjoyed watching this 10 minute clip of the good ol' days.  :-*

Offline Mr Rangeman

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 09:53:51 pm »
Goood old times. My childhood also :)
PKER SINCE 2008!! :)

Offline Nerdrage

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Pure
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2015, 09:37:35 pm »
Hi 7ankish reporting.

@ Ken. All scapes have died with time and if not for the constant updates this "Thomy" gives the players the game would have died ages ago. Completing this game right now is still easy as fuck, despite all the added content. It will never be like it used to be - nothing in life will be. Got to move on as time does.

@ Charr. Current wilderness is the perfect example of cancer. All of the so called "pkers" are the pixelhungriest people I've ever seen and none of them can actually pk. Main pk - rich stakers coming with max gear prodding the shit out of you and despite their 123125124b banks still eating so fucking patheticly much. Pure pk - "throw 2 darts & use claws". And to add to all of this these "pkers" are just fucking pathetic human beings 5/10 arabs who start rageing at you just because they suck. 3/10 estonians who are just retarded and the 2/10 these fucking dutch kids who are apparently all from the same family - retards.

To sum up, World has no PK community. World will never be Scape. Wild will never be not even 20% as active as it used to be.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2015, 07:42:53 pm »
Wilderness died...

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2015, 10:44:46 pm »
Ehh, yeah mate.. Probably i was walking around with dragon med helm when this video was recorded.  :'(
But they had to upgrade it sooner or later...
Pages: 1 2 3