The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Range Jr

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates September 6th - Rare Dyes, Minimap Overhaul and Fixes
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 08:24:52 pm »
Pretty funny to hear that you think emps world is growing after the updates that you have done ... world 2 did you close and all the players in w2 coming to w1 so there are no more players added at this game and secondly, I don't understand that the normal game is more important for you than the oldschool game where 300 people are waiting for the oldschool world. This shows how bad this game is. I understand that this project will takes much time, but dont waste your time on the main game.

Range Jr
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:33:14 pm by Range Jr »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 08:47:32 pm »
and secondly, I don't understand that the normal game is more important for you than the oldschool game
I think it's fairly obvious that Thomy would want to provide content for people that are actually playing the game and being a part of the community. Rather than spending all his time on someone that is blinded by their own ignorance and his 299 brothers.
;
The following users liked this post: Earl, Hi Im Ethan

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 09:09:28 pm »
Pretty funny to hear that you think emps world is growing after the updates that you have done ... world 2 did you close and all the players in w2 coming to w1 so there are no more players added at this game and secondly, I don't understand that the normal game is more important for you than the oldschool game where 300 people are waiting for the oldschool world. This shows how bad this game is. I understand that this project will takes much time, but dont waste your time on the main game.

Range Jr

Don't take it personal, but these kind of conclusions is what I asked to re-think in the last paragraph of the update notes. It falls out of the air without any correlations... Picking a few random numbers, combined with a few random facts and packing it into an argument for oldschool Emps-World. I cannot and will not take such nonsense serious.
The following users liked this post: Earl, Hi Im Ethan, Themarfish, S Clegane

Offline Range Jr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 11:12:07 am »
and secondly, I don't understand that the normal game is more important for you than the oldschool game
I think it's fairly obvious that Thomy would want to provide content for people that are actually playing the game and being a part of the community. Rather than spending all his time on someone that is blinded by their own ignorance and his 299 brothers.
only thing you can say 299 brothers? Just mad? Well iknow you're a oldschool hater, but thomy needs to invest more in w2 than the main game, no1 cares about w1.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 11:16:38 am »
only thing you can say 299 brothers? Just mad? Well iknow you're a oldschool hater, but thomy needs to invest more in w2 than the main game, no1 cares about w1.
Just letting you know that posting stuff like this makes every active player despise the OSES idea even more, most likely including Thomy. The thing is, the people who already play the game care about it and not about some fictional wonderland where every second player is a toxic ignorant.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Tomtim1, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 01:25:30 pm »

Range Jr

i legit wanna kms after reading this bs...
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 03:11:04 pm »

Idiots like you are the sole reason why I left the game. Can't find any on RS3 ;)

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 04:09:26 pm »
You're blinded by nostalgia and too arrogant to move on past the "glory days" you and everyone else thinks an OSES is going to recreate. Scape is gone, it's not coming back, even with this. Enjoy the game for what it is now or move on.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Someone12116

Offline Range Jr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 07:25:51 pm »

Idiots like you are the sole reason why I left the game. Can't find any on RS3 ;)
only nerds like you playing rs3.

Offline Range Jr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 07:28:47 pm »
You're blinded by nostalgia and too arrogant to move on past the "glory days" you and everyone else thinks an OSES is going to recreate. Scape is gone, it's not coming back, even with this. Enjoy the game for what it is now or move on.
  ye emps scape is gone, now we have emps world or emps custom world, the reason why everyone leaves this game is because the custom items in this game, and everybody here can hate me about my post, but im speaking the true of this story.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 07:49:02 pm »
  ye emps scape is gone, now we have emps world or emps custom world, the reason why everyone leaves this game is because the custom items in this game, and everybody here can hate me about my post, but im speaking the true of this story.
Do you honestly believe that the one single, unanimous conclusion to people leaving the game are the goddamn custom items? ???

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2017, 12:05:11 am »

dont cry, go play this game or leave it forever. damn gold digger

Offline Soul Graver

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2017, 05:34:51 pm »
You know  who is making the game worse?
You and charr and all the OS haters!
I'm just telling to thomy if he just listen to ameer the game would be great, because he know what the players want...

And ATM the game is dying and the players aren't coming back and will not.
But if you do what they want for sure they will come back......and don't tell me thomy I'm not the community and that shit.... the all want that.
If you still want to listen to charr and shadowkie and all those os haters the game will die!
And when the game will die remember
what I said ....

Charr I know you will reply to me like:go learn eng or I dnk what.
Just don't reply....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:39:27 pm by Soul Graver »
The following users liked this post: Range Jr

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2017, 05:43:36 pm »
I feel like your bitching about the 'oses' will soon make Thomy think "ah fuck it" and quit the whole project. So please stop and save our brain cells and Thomys motivation.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Someone12116, Tomtim1, Hi Im Ethan, S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2017, 06:05:17 pm »
You know  who is making the game worse?
You and charr and all the OS haters!
I'm just telling to thomy if he just listen to ameer the game would be great, because he know what the players want...

And ATM the game is dying and the players aren't coming back and will not.
But if you do what they want for sure they will come back......and don't tell me thomy I'm not the community and that shit.... the all want that.
If you still want to listen to charr and shadowkie and all those os haters the game will die!
And when the game will die remember
what I said ....

Charr I know you will reply to me like:go learn eng or I dnk what.
Just don't reply....

It's also ironic how you're saying oses will bring 300 players back but all u have is you with your 5 alternate accounts bitching about it on forums. Where's the rest of the 300 people?
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan
Pages: 1 2 3