The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Updates - July 31st 2016 - Game Balancing
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2016, 10:18:10 pm »
This prayer update totally sucks. You just ruined it. Ahrim with master wand can ice blitz 43, thru mage pray + full arma (300+ mage defence bonuses). Well done.. ::)
Ofc it can. It's a matter of how unlucky you are, with less unlucky the higher defense bonus/prayer you have

Prayer in PvP is supposed to be 60% damage reduction. You saying ice blitz is supposed to hit 72 without pray (obviously it doesn't)?

Mary

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2016, 10:55:45 pm »
This prayer update totally sucks. You just ruined it. Ahrim with master wand can ice blitz 43, thru mage pray + full arma (300+ mage defence bonuses). Well done.. ::)
Ofc it can. It's a matter of how unlucky you are, with less unlucky the higher defense bonus/prayer you have

Prayer in PvP is supposed to be 60% damage reduction. You saying ice blitz is supposed to hit 72 without pray (obviously it doesn't)?
says right here it decreases by 40% (explanation, it is hit - (0.4* hit) = new hit) in pvp.

public static int decreaseForPlayer(int hit) {
      hit -= hit * 0.4;

so either he is lying or the original hit was 72 indeed.
Edit:  with my set i can only get up to 46 max hit w/ ice blitz (maxed magic armour with ahrims set). Ahrims effect only increases spell effects, not damage
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:32:50 am by Mary »

Offline Therun

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2016, 09:56:25 pm »
woow great update...keep going thomy you the best
but when the next update ?
Pages: 1 2 3