The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Anatrolling

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thomy please keep it simpel like emps-scape 2012 be special and give what all the emps players like and enjoy dont try to
Make a copy of rs07 it will fail everyone will still play 07.
Be smart and
Make emps back like 2012.
Simpel and easy thats what the people like. Trust me all the oldschool players love old emps when its back as how it was perfect game i will play it agian if you add serp etc im not playing than i keep playing 07 will be the same.
But very cool that will
Make a oldschool but keep it emps not osrs😌 Be special!😜

Offline Meskin Boi

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
I agree with the other people saying to bring back old emps like it was before.

Maybe after that you could put up polls and get people to vote on whether to implement the newer 07 items and bosses. That way we could get old emps back quicker and look forward for future updates based on player perception.

Offline Ruunipiff

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • BODYBUILDER
    • View Profile
As you changed the droptables, update wiki as well
Not maxed because of Invention skill, but I'm gonna get there.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
As you changed the droptables, update wiki as well
Will all happen over time.
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy, S Clegane

Offline El Rey404

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Love the update thomy, i know that old school runescape has many blank spots that have not been decided, but i would love to see the following.

1.Godsword animations back to 07 standards when they hit.

2. the drop rates for monsters to be a bit harder to get a rare drop than of 07.

3. If its possible to combine all minigame shops into 1, that might be cool. Id give it a probationary time period tho to see how people like it.

4. Bring the armadyl boss back into al kharid, making it members only. That way giving the drops to be more valuable.

5. Bring the first saradomin sword spec back from 07

6. Have similar prices to those back in 07

7. Pk shop?

8. Make clans more fun. maybe have events such as compete against other clans?

9. Move the kbd to right outside falador where it used to be

10. Lastly make the trade center at falador not GE
Player Moderator since September 6, 2017
Proud to Serve the Emps community!

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Love the update thomy, i know that old school runescape has many blank spots that have not been decided, but i would love to see the following.
You listed probably the least important things about the new game.

I am aware of how little we actually know about the new oldschool server but as much as i hate agreeing to all the 'brothers' in this topic they do have a point. Is there really a need to create a private-oldschool-runescape type of game? I'd also rather see us returning to the old and 'nostalgic' emps-scape rather than make a game which is no emps-scape, no emps-world, no osrs but something in between all three. Hope there will be more discussion about what players would actually like to see and then the game designed more around that. But still hyped for what ever is to come, good luck.

World 2
Since there's hardly ever more than 5-10 people playing on world 2, I'll be closing it. If the need arises for another world or if our population becomes a lot larger again, I will re-open it. In the future world 2 will be an oldschool world. More details below in the topic!
Well done!

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: El Rey404

Offline El Rey404

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
I've been thinking on some ways to attract new and old players to emps-world. I have thought of 5 ways that may help please tell me what you think of the following.

1.Not only do we have a world 2 for oldschool server, but we create a members world? Where instead of al kharid being the only members area where non members cannot go, we have a whole world for members.

2.Similar to my first point, but add a spawn world? Maybe design so you can only spawn certain items. My idea for this is to help PK. How will this help PK? This spawning world is for PKers of course. By only being able to spawn certain items, we could create a PK shop that would attract more pkers.

3. Make Minigames last a little longer such as Pest control increase the time on it, that way players can farm more dmage to get more tickets.

4.For world 1 add more things for skillers to do. Such as rocktails for fishing and cooking.

5.I'm unsure how anyone would feel about Overload potions. I don't think people should be able to make them, however what about putting them in a pk shop, if we ever do decide to make a PK shop

Offline El Rey404

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
you listed probably the least important things about the new game.

I realize these are least important things, but they are what most people enjoyed back in emps-scape. I'm not saying to make these top priority, all i am saying is for it to be considered. Maybe run a Poll and see what people think after the oldschool server is out.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
I've been thinking on some ways to attract new and old players to emps-world. I have thought of 5 ways that may help please tell me what you think of the following.

1.Not only do we have a world 2 for oldschool server, but we create a members world? Where instead of al kharid being the only members area where non members cannot go, we have a whole world for members.

2.Similar to my first point, but add a spawn world? Maybe design so you can only spawn certain items. My idea for this is to help PK. How will this help PK? This spawning world is for PKers of course. By only being able to spawn certain items, we could create a PK shop that would attract more pkers.

3. Make Minigames last a little longer such as Pest control increase the time on it, that way players can farm more dmage to get more tickets.

4.For world 1 add more things for skillers to do. Such as rocktails for fishing and cooking.

5.I'm unsure how anyone would feel about Overload potions. I don't think people should be able to make them, however what about putting them in a pk shop, if we ever do decide to make a PK shop

About your first 2 points, We only have around 80 players atm, or lets say a 100
We should focus more on gathering the players together instead of spreading them

What you are suggesting is, a 100 players server to have 4 worlds,
1 - normal game
2 - OSES
3 - a member world
4 - Pking world

3rd point, I don't remember when was the last time I tried pest control, however wasn't it 15 mins ? I am sure its enough since thomy limited the amount of tickets you can get per round

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Its Sander

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Maybe a new good update?
Try to refresh the game, all accs starts from zero. We need a new challenge.

Sander.

Offline Themarfish

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Maybe a new good update?

Sander.
with oses accounts will be reset so just wait til then :P
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Looking forward to the old school server! I request that the grand exchange to remain in osec, standing in falador back in the days and using auto typer was cancer.
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Its Sander

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Maybe a new good update?

Sander.
with oses accounts will be reset so just wait til then :P
i mean the original world too

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Closing world 2 was definitely a good choice, atmosphere of the game feels so much better now.
I haven't really noticed anyone crying over how x resource is harder to obtain, just people skilling together :)

Good job
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Icedrags, Il Skill L, Someone12116, Earl, Tomtim1, S Clegane

Offline Bhaa 2

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing Much
    • View Profile
nice work Thomy ,but I'm sorry to say that all of these new updates since you've added ancient armours the server has been "dying" slowly.
there's only one way to keep the server a little bit alive ,which is to keep adding items and new stuff but that also ruins the server ,idk how to explain ,but nice updates anyway.
if you need help, feel free to Pm me. ;)

The following users liked this post: Di Dot
Pages: 1 2 3