The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Hey guys,

In this update you can upgrade your completionist cape with your lava capes. This increases the cape's offensive stats and requires level 99 Invention. Your bank space was doubled and the bank interface has been updated. You can now swap, insert and merge entire bank tabs. Read the bank section below for all the details on these bank tab operations.

Completionist Cape Upgrade
It's now possible to use your Invention skill to combine fire/lava capes with the completionist cape. Doing so requires level 99 Invention and high level energies. The ice and range completionist cape invention also requires ava's accumulator to include the arrow preserving effect. The upgraded completionist capes cannot be recolored and provide slightly better bonuses than the completionist and lava capes combined. This is what the new capes look like:

With this update you are now also able to own multiple completionist capes. Visit the completionist cape rack upstairs of the Varrock museum with multiple max capes for the free exchange. You still have to pay ~5m for each max cape though.

Bank Interface Improvements
I've added new features to the bank interface to improve usability. The bank space for everyone has also been doubled.

Here's all the bank interface improvements:
  • Each bank tab can now hold 200 items instead of 100. This applies to both members and non-members.
  • All items in a bank tab can now be configured as placeholders when right-clicking the bank tab header.
  • Bank tabs can now be swapped, inserted and merged. You can drag bank tabs around the same way as other items. The insert and merge options are available when switching from swap to insert mode on the bottom left of the bank interface.
  • Empty rows are collapsed in the all items tab. You can scroll through all your items without having to go over lots of empty spots.
  • Bank loading speeds have been improved. The game will draw more item images per render cycle and switching between tabs no longer causes any flickering.

Game fixes & changes:
  • Items kept on death interface now shows the items you lose in the wilderness as cash drop. This is now also properly logged as a destroy item action. An issue with the scrollbar of the interface has also been fixed.
  • Various textures for GWD monsters have been updated.
  • The completionist and max cape received reflective textures for golden trim parts.
  • The particle system has been modernized and several particle emitters have been updated. Abyssal weaponry, elemental staff and incense burners received a smoother particle texture.
  • The offensive bonuses for Necator equipment have been increased.
  • The dagannoth area has been graphically updated with water and lighting. Drops for low-level dagannoths have also been configured.
  • Various water area borders have been improved.
  • Daily rewards now go straight into your bank.
  • The deconstruction speed of items has been increased by one tick.
  • The zoom in and out operation of the worldmap viewer have been improved. The absolute position on the map will no longer jump around.
  • The loading window in the top left corner of the game was removed. Instead you will see the loading text at the top of the screen that appears only when teleporting far away. The popup only occurs when a short loading screen is required.

I've made more progress on Karamja. Various npcs have been spawned and I started configuring a new solo dungeon. Feel free to check it out already, but it's still in an unfinished state and not everything may be accessible! :)

All the best,
Thomy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 11:24:03 am by Thomy »
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Ranger 0wns, Ameer, Tulrak

Online Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
This update seems to be lovely, I wonder if I'll ever get that comp cape tho

Btw, I really hope this bank change system won't cause any issues :)

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1