The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates April 1st 2017 - Construction
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 12:10:03 pm »
You were complaining about testers having an advantage over everyone else. I personally didn't take part in the testing eventhough I had access to it. The only decision on why I bought some items from the store was due to the fact that the prices differed vastly from the rs ones.

From there we can draw the obvious conclusion of ''special people'' never meaning testers. I thought you would be smarter than that.actually I didnt

All I'm saying is that there should had been an announcement about the prices, or the items should had been wiped from existence. Charr saved ~9,3B cash with 30k marbles alone, excluding the cost of how many dxp scrolls he is going to save. Back when Hunter got released and people trained it to 99 in 3 hours the whole server got an XP reset for it because of en abuse people might had not even used. Charr got a 99 in an hour. Where's the reset now? Hell, why are you both avoiding money sinks you both so much wanted to have in the game? Hypocrisy at its highest right here.

Also why the hell was the XP cap increased to 250M for ''fair competition'' when the skill release right after that is filled with bullshit like this?

I do agree on that. Though, to be fair... everyone was able to buy these items. So it's my fault for not removing them out of the game before the release of Construction. Situations like these will always arise if I put stuff into the game that just isn't yet finished. Taking items away now would be unfair. Especially, because nobody knew that the prices of these materials would change. I've never mentioned it, nor put it into the beta tester world.

So I guess... I'm sorry for the early shops and that unfair situations resulted out of it.
I call bullshit, certain players had the decency to not take advantage of the low prices and actually train at the same expence as most players now have to. Meaning it was expected to happen.

Edit: thanks for admitting the mistake though.

Yeah, but who am I to punish them for my mistakes? If you want to be angry at somebody, then be angry at me. The shops to buy these items were available for months. Could've backfired too, if I made these items cheaper though.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2017, 12:54:52 pm »
You were complaining about testers having an advantage over everyone else. I personally didn't take part in the testing eventhough I had access to it. The only decision on why I bought some items from the store was due to the fact that the prices differed vastly from the rs ones.

From there we can draw the obvious conclusion of ''special people'' never meaning testers. I thought you would be smarter than that.actually I didnt

All I'm saying is that there should had been an announcement about the prices, or the items should had been wiped from existence. Charr saved ~9,3B cash with 30k marbles alone, excluding the cost of how many dxp scrolls he is going to save. Back when Hunter got released and people trained it to 99 in 3 hours the whole server got an XP reset for it because of en abuse people might had not even used. Charr got a 99 in an hour. Where's the reset now? Hell, why are you both avoiding money sinks you both so much wanted to have in the game? Hypocrisy at its highest right here.

Also why the hell was the XP cap increased to 250M for ''fair competition'' when the skill release right after that is filled with bullshit like this?

I do agree on that. Though, to be fair... everyone was able to buy these items. So it's my fault for not removing them out of the game before the release of Construction. Situations like these will always arise if I put stuff into the game that just isn't yet finished. Taking items away now would be unfair. Especially, because nobody knew that the prices of these materials would change. I've never mentioned it, nor put it into the beta tester world.

So I guess... I'm sorry for the early shops and that unfair situations resulted out of it.
I call bullshit, certain players had the decency to not take advantage of the low prices and actually train at the same expence as most players now have to. Meaning it was expected to happen.

Yeah, but who am I to punish them for my mistakes? If you want to be angry at somebody, then be angry at me. The shops to buy these items were available for months. Could've backfired too, if I made these items cheaper though.
I'm not angry at you and I'm not angry at Charr either. Just trying to make sure that you/we don't step in the same bucket for the third time and mess up a new skill release once the time for summoning arrives.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 10:00:58 pm »

I'm not angry at you and I'm not angry at Charr either. Just trying to make sure that you/we don't step in the same bucket for the third time and mess up a new skill release once the time for summoning arrives.

So this release was a mess? I find that pretty harsh, because the release was actually very smooth.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 10:05:07 pm »
So this release was a mess? I find that pretty harsh, because the release was actually very smooth.

Update itself was great, you did good! Construction seems well done and the smaller changes like the lunar spell updates and such really complete. I'm just salty about the price change of the blocks and magic stones.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Il Skill L

Offline Ililillilill

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2017, 04:58:00 am »
Sooooo... Any cool houses yet to show-off? :P
I would show but magec is not unbanning me  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2017, 10:21:08 am »
FINALLY 😱

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2017, 10:36:47 am »
Slayer trophies: There is a 1 in 1000 chance to obtain those while killing specific monsters.
Fishing trophies: There is a 1 in 1000 chance to obtain those while fishing specific fishes.

Do these offer anything special? or is it just a lil thing that doesnt much at all
#exkneesocks

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2017, 11:00:25 am »
Slayer trophies: There is a 1 in 1000 chance to obtain those while killing specific monsters.
Fishing trophies: There is a 1 in 1000 chance to obtain those while fishing specific fishes.

Do these offer anything special? or is it just a lil thing that doesnt much at all

You get Slayer / Fishing experience when building them. Other than that, they're decoration. :)

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2017, 08:16:44 pm »
Pretty interesting.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 08:49:21 am »
Most of the issues should be patched now. If not, please immediately let me know it! :)

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2017, 10:59:19 am »
Most of the issues should be patched now. If not, please immediately let me know it! :)

Yesterday I was working on one of my rooms, had enough materials to build something however i kept clicking on it to build it but seems like the game has some kind of bug or w.e
so i tried to do build few other things ( some are things that i don't have the material of ) no error messages were shown
I had to relog after that then I found out that everything was already been built ( the things that I tried to build during that time ) even the things I tried to build without the materials were there as well

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2017, 11:36:48 am »

Yesterday I was working on one of my rooms, had enough materials to build something however i kept clicking on it to build it but seems like the game has some kind of bug or w.e
so i tried to do build few other things ( some are things that i don't have the material of ) no error messages were shown
I had to relog after that then I found out that everything was already been built ( the things that I tried to build during that time ) even the things I tried to build without the materials were there as well

Can you reproduce this behavior? I've already fixed such a bug a while ago though.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2017, 07:54:19 pm »

Yesterday I was working on one of my rooms, had enough materials to build something, however, i kept clicking on it to build it but seems like the game has some kind of bug or w.e
so I tried to do build few other things ( some are things that I don't have the material of ) no error messages were shown

Can you reproduce this behavior? I've already fixed such a bug a while ago, though.

Had the same issue, but for me, it was due connection issues.

Also I don't understand the fuss around here, Charr perhaps took the advantage but still even I had banked a lot of marble blocks cause I thought they might become handy and they did, also I banked a lot of planks so I don't see really the problem though, I do dislike that he is so far from us, I like the update especially new skill and I'm very proud of it. Although mistakes still happen, in the end, we are still humans.Judging from the hours you have put in I'd say very good job Thomy and keep up the good work!
 8)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:01:10 pm by Skill0wzer »
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1 2 3