The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Martin

Re: Updates 14/12/2014: Ancient PvP items!
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2014, 05:44:41 pm »
I went and tried kbd yesterday.
I know that he does not really drop anything spectacular but don't you think hes a bit too nerfed now?
Nop

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2014, 05:46:07 pm »
I went and tried kbd yesterday.
I know that he does not really drop anything spectacular but don't you think hes a bit too nerfed now?
Nop

Yup, KBD is fine now. I would like to see a def nerf on Chronozon as well.

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
Re: Updates 14/12/2014
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2014, 06:16:38 pm »
So tell me what the different between here and rune scape? the xp only?

The difference is that RS has smart people and Emps has... well... over sensitive babies. If you were a smart person, you would realize all the hundreds of differences between Emps and RS.

How about i take a knife and stab u in the leg ottoboi? that would be the smartest thing i ever did  :o  ;D

Well what i was referring to that Emps-world just coming closer to the Rs, Like why we don't make our own items, and not using the same ones that every server leeches them from RS?
Anyway it was just my opinion that i didn't like the update, Nothing much will be changed.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2014, 06:33:47 pm »

The difference is that RS has smart people and Emps has... well... over sensitive babies. If you were a smart person, you would realize all the hundreds of differences between Emps and RS.

How about i take a knife and stab u in the leg ottoboi? that would be the smartest thing i ever did  :o  ;D

Well what i was referring to that Emps-world just coming closer to the Rs, Like why we don't make our own items, and not using the same ones that every server leeches them from RS?
Anyway it was just my opinion that i didn't like the update, Nothing much will be changed.
maybe you want to model all the new custom items you propose should be made

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone Gfx

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2014, 06:34:50 pm »

Go ahead and go model them already then.

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2014, 04:04:57 pm »
@King125
@Somone Gfx

I would do it if i had time, but collage taking most of my time,
Even thought if it's really important to make new models plus coloring them, and our high admins can't do it, They can find someone who can, and maybe give him a designer rank or something
I think making a model once at two months++ it won't be a problem for our high admins at this moment unless they are lazy.

Moreover it will make new players come to this server, How would you convince someone to come to this server if they are almost same as Rs lets say the basics things, by adding new things that other rsps server doesn't have, Which it's the point

Anyway you can ignore all this if you not interested.

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2014, 05:58:46 pm »
cool updates, now please bring back old revision...this one lagging as hell,that's why so many peoples quited emps because they not everyone got super good computers+internets

guud english i knew it :p

Offline Pk K1n9

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 01:12:41 am »
The ancient armors just ruined this game to the fullest....
@Knight night,
     They don't understand, all they do is suck up to try to get compliments from staff. I understand you 100%. These "new" updates are ALL runescape updates, nothing new about it. It seems Thomy has fallen into the category of other private server coders. I really wish Graham was still here. And to the dumb suck ups and  who say "oh there's 1000 different things that emps has that runescape doesnt." Really?.... Putting in some runescape updates and making different monsters drop them or having a different "way" of getting them isn't really different. The only comeback they have are "why don't you suggest and create updates for emps then?" They expect common players to do the updating for emps. The only 100% thing unique to emps are the donator blades. Saw this game going downhill anways. Thomy is leeching too much.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 04:37:34 am »
I can't wait to get these armours! :D

Offline 25b

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • my name is ★★★
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2014, 07:25:18 pm »
Awesome!!
Proud Emps-Scape player since 2009.   

Pages: 1 2 3 4