The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Mary

Re: Rares Ahoi!
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2014, 10:19:24 am »
Well I have no chance of winning any because they're all at 4pm GMT+0, which is 2am in Australia..

Can't there be one event at a different time to give counties like Australia and New Zealand a chance?
Emps is mainly a europe oriented server, theres only a handful of ppl online at other times :/
You posted this at 6am, an impossible time for me

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2014, 10:29:07 am »
Well I have no chance of winning any because they're all at 4pm GMT+0, which is 2am in Australia..

Can't there be one event at a different time to give counties like Australia and New Zealand a chance?

dw, i am sure the winners will rub it in your face!

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2014, 02:45:16 pm »

Emps is mainly a europe oriented server, theres only a handful of ppl online at other times :/
You posted this at 6am, an impossible time for me
Well I just got back from a party and it's 1:42 am, is there going to be an event on today/tonight? If so, I could hop on.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Xdogzz

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am 16 years old. I love Emps-World and Sleeping!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2014, 05:32:39 pm »
Probably the worst "update" so far, really don't like it. You can't just spawn x amount of an item and call it a rare item. Rares should be easy obtainable items of which the ways of obtaining that item should be removed after some time and the players should not know what those items are until they cannot be obtained anymore. 
What if someone where to miss these "Events", wouldn't they be screwed forever? Unless they get extremly lucky at staking their whole bank. Cuz let's face it they will be overpriced and only those fortunate enough who don't really play the game other than staking all day will be able to afford them. Mind as well change the name of the server to Stake-World.  :-\
Totally agree on that, but since the server is new its the fastest way to getting rares back in-game and giving people a purpose to play...  And yeah, Admins are eating their words, first they say that there never will be Old-school rares and now they say there will be. Doesnt make any sense.
Me looking for rare drops...

Martin

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2014, 11:08:56 am »
Probably the worst "update" so far, really don't like it. You can't just spawn x amount of an item and call it a rare item. Rares should be easy obtainable items of which the ways of obtaining that item should be removed after some time and the players should not know what those items are until they cannot be obtained anymore. 
What if someone where to miss these "Events", wouldn't they be screwed forever? Unless they get extremly lucky at staking their whole bank. Cuz let's face it they will be overpriced and only those fortunate enough who don't really play the game other than staking all day will be able to afford them. Mind as well change the name of the server to Stake-World.  :-\
Totally agree on that, but since the server is new its the fastest way to getting rares back in-game and giving people a purpose to play...  And yeah, Admins are eating their words, first they say that there never will be Old-school rares and now they say there will be. Doesnt make any sense.
George said that and he is no longer an admin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5