The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
Re: Rares Ahoi!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 02:46:09 pm »
Probably the worst "update" so far, really don't like it. You can't just spawn x amount of an item and call it a rare item. Rares should be easy obtainable items of which the ways of obtaining that item should be removed after some time and the players should not know what those items are until they cannot be obtained anymore. 
What if someone where to miss these "Events", wouldn't they be screwed forever? Unless they get extremly lucky at staking their whole bank. Cuz let's face it they will be overpriced and only those fortunate enough who don't really play the game other than staking all day will be able to afford them. Mind as well change the name of the server to Stake-World.  :-\
i lost my bank due to a staking loss.

Mary

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 02:46:20 pm »
Cuz let's face it they will be overpriced and only those fortunate enough who don't really play the game other than staking all day will be able to afford them. Mind as well change the name of the server to Stake-World.  :-\
This is the exact reason why they are now ingame. They'll be overpriced, meaning rich players will buy them with all the stuff they have (common items). These items will then be available to a LOT of other players other than getting staked all over again (the majority of the amount of AGS and ZS are in these rotations of staking). The normal player wouldn't want these items.. Theyre useless and only show off wealth.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 02:54:02 pm »
@Eddie, you wont get any offers :D
Thinking that martin and helari got all these stacked items already and now he got the oldschools aswell so i dont see
the point bringing them ingame, cause as mary said people like Helari got too much off one item already.

However, i like the way they are back ingame cause they are here.
And i dont really care how people get them, as long as people get them :P

Offline Pk M E2

• +0/-0
  • First Swedish Maxed player Top 20 player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 03:00:32 pm »
Cuz let's face it they will be overpriced and only those fortunate enough who don't really play the game other than staking all day will be able to afford them. Mind as well change the name of the server to Stake-World.  :-\
This is the exact reason why they are now ingame. They'll be overpriced, meaning rich players will buy them with all the stuff they have (common items). These items will then be available to a LOT of other players other than getting staked all over again (the majority of the amount of AGS and ZS are in these rotations of staking). The normal player wouldn't want these items.. Theyre useless and only show off wealth.
But what makes you think these (common) items will decrease around stakers? It all goes around and now that there is a much bigger price, something above it all ("Rares") which promotes more staking and more use of (common) items in these areas. This update harms more than it does good IMO.

Edit: So why make an update that only a maximum of 12 people can enjoy?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:03:09 pm by Pk M E2 »

Offline Nerdrage

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Pure
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 03:17:30 pm »
Atleast there's no corruption.

Offline Zack

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 03:36:27 pm »
I feel like rich players won't even buy the rares just to horde because of the fact they know they have a massive manipulation of the economy.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 03:40:45 pm »
I wish Duel Arena didn't exist. It's ruining the economy and by ruining it, it also ruins the whole game for those who actually want to play it.

Offline Magedefender

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Any help??? No problem! Pmme ingame! ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 04:08:36 pm »
Idk i dont like this uptade, bonus again for admins, and for no reason, but okay goodluck all.

Mary

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 04:10:14 pm »
Idk i dont like this uptade, bonus again for admins, and for no reason, but okay goodluck all.
Admins won't keep these items at all.. They'll be distributed to players and whatever items are given in return will be used for event rewards.
I don't see the bonus for admins here.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 04:11:46 pm »
Gonna try snagging a pair of bunny ears... :P

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Bhaa 2

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing Much
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 04:26:42 pm »
Im going to join that awesome thing XD
if you need help, feel free to Pm me. ;)

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2014, 04:50:06 pm »
99.999% of people wont even have a chance of getting it, I don't have a chance either.
I'm just gonna enjoy the fruits, aka being able to buy shit.

Offline Patuorg

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 05:24:34 pm »
DAmn

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 05:30:20 pm »
Give me one of each

Offline Magedefender

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Any help??? No problem! Pmme ingame! ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 05:49:38 pm »
THIS UPTADE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5