The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Zamorakian Spear converting
« on: February 14, 2016, 06:51:02 pm »
Is it possible to make any npc or something like payment to convert Zamorakian Spear to Zamorakian Hasta, making it one-handed. Pay fee - 10m or item, like imbue.  :)

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Zamorakian Spear converting
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 06:55:13 pm »
Is it possible to make any npc or something like payment to convert Zamorakian Spear to Zamorakian Hasta, making it one-handed. Pay fee - 10m or item, like imbue.  :)

Whut, no...
Why would you do that for?
Hitting like 60+ with a one-handed weapon, hell no.

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 06:56:52 pm »
I personally don't think it's really needed. Hasta would be not usable.

No thanks.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 07:16:34 pm »
If it worked like osrs this would make it completely OP. Zamorak hasta would also need a custom model since it's from osrs. We have a lvl 80 one handed weapon, it's ele whip. Z hasta would be too easy to get compared to it, no thanks.
;
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 07:33:02 pm »

Whut, no...
It's already hitting 60+ being even two-handed. Well, I can also add to it, that nerf could be made, based on it's stats right now, just not to overpower some weapons like, Elemental Whip. By the way, Charr, it won't be degradeable as Elemental Whips.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 08:25:04 pm »

Whut, no...
It's already hitting 60+ being even two-handed. Well, I can also add to it, that nerf could be made, based on it's stats right now, just not to overpower some weapons like, Elemental Whip. By the way, Charr, it won't be degradeable as Elemental Whips.
I know, that's why it would be way too good.
;

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 05:34:31 am »
One handed would make the item to OP. Players would start wearing an Arcane or a Dragon defender with it.
Disagree.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 12:00:46 pm »
One handed would make the item to OP. Players would start wearing an Arcane or a Dragon defender with it.
Disagree.
I take your disagreement.
I understand why. But stat wise IT WON"T BE OP, if it weren't meant to be made OP. None less, It could be additional feature from Slayer Point Shop, if it's so OP, as people say, and only used to do tasks or kill monsters, not in PvP situations. Monsters are easy to kill anyways these days. Ain't it true, Charr?

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 04:20:22 pm »
Disagree.
I understand why. But stat wise IT WON"T BE OP, if it weren't meant to be made OP. None less, It could be additional feature from Slayer Point Shop, if it's so OP, as people say, and only used to do tasks or kill monsters, not in PvP situations. Monsters are easy to kill anyways these days. Ain't it true, Charr?
You're essentially taking one of the strongest two-handed weapons in the game and converting it into a one-handed weapon (with potential stat drops, but aside from that). Defender would give it a pretty strong Attack/Strength boost, Shields like DFS or 3rd-Age Kite would give you an insanely strong weapon access to good defensive stats, and Arcane would do both.

Stat-wise not OP, I'd have to disagree with you there. I like the idea of a Zamorakian Hasta, but I don't think we'll be seeing it anytime soon.

(And I'm pretty sure in most PvP scenarios, people are going to take a fancy towards weapons with high damage output or strong DPS, correct me if I'm wrong. Something like this would be just a Zamorakian Spear that has access to the Shield Slot.)
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon, Smd Bkz

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 04:22:12 pm »
Disagree.
Yeah, and it doesn't need to be made any easier.
;
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Fawkes

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 07:39:22 pm »
If it worked like osrs this would make it completely OP. Zamorak hasta would also need a custom model since it's from osrs. We have a lvl 80 one handed weapon, it's ele whip. Z hasta would be too easy to get compared to it, no thanks.
Elemental Whips are Degradable.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2016, 07:49:54 pm »
I know, you don't have to keep telling us. A nondegradable lvl 80 weapon would make elemental whips redundant and quite frankly is something we do not need.
;
The following users liked this post: Fawkes

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 08:41:56 pm »
I know, you don't have to keep telling us. A nondegradable lvl 80 weapon would make elemental whips redundant and quite frankly is something we do not need.
Then suggest what is needed before bashing people for at least giving shot at something like idea for Zamorakian Hasta to come in game.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 09:09:59 pm »
Then suggest what is needed before bashing people for at least giving shot at something like idea for Zamorakian Hasta to come in game.
Never have I once talked about anything other than the suggestion itself in this topic; I have not bashed anyone.

The only thing you're doing by accusing me of bashing you is showing that you are not properly able to take criticism or provide reasoning why your suggestion should be added to the game in your topics. This is a very bad thing if you're aiming to create suggestions that will make it into the game. I understand fully that you mean the best with every topic you write, but sometimes people disagree. This is not an attack, I am describing what you are doing.

As far as suggesting things that are needed goes, I've done plenty. Here's an example: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=15068.0

There is no need to get upset over the fact that your suggestion isn't liked, and you do not need to be taking it out on people that are simply providing feedback on your suggestion. If anything, take that feedback and improve your suggestion.
;
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 12:41:08 am »
Sorry but I agree with everyone else.  It's not needed and we have a lot of options as far as one handed weapons go.
Purple since January 2016
Pages: 1 2