The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Yell Tickets
« on: February 11, 2016, 06:10:31 pm »
Okay the most players will say no, Okay.
Im suggestion to add Yell Tickets,

How to get?

From the EP Shop,

^^^

Maybe to add or no
Thanks.

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yell Tickets
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 06:13:49 pm »
Yell ticket? ???
Elaborate a bit, please, though I do think I know what you mean by it and will probably end up disagreeing with you.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 06:23:43 pm »
Are you saying you get a yell ticket by buying it with EP and this yell ticket let's you yell a command like "all to CW" or something like that?

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 07:16:19 pm »
Basically this what i've been thinking off

Its either HE types in chat what he wants to yell for example

When he clicks on the ticket says
You have activated a Yell ticket, Please type in chat to yell to the entire game
Types here and goes as in

Ashootsh: Hello peepz i'm oilboy.

Thats it
And no i disagree on this, prefer to keep yells for admins + we don;t have time for people yelling 'PLIZ ITAMZ'

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 07:54:31 pm »
There probably isn't much important things to "yell" unless its an event hosted by the staff, otherwise this is a golden opportunity for trolls to do some unspeakable things. I don't like it, no thanks.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 08:06:29 pm »
Blz no. Chatbox would become worse than ebola.

Offline Helpmeplease

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 08:08:39 pm »
1 ticket = 1 yell :l

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 09:08:45 pm »
I don't agree with this. Yells are only used to advertise an event. If you want players to come to Cw then you can always ask an Admin+ who ALWAYS yells for you.
Giving a yell privelage to a regular user could cause a lot of spam. It could potentially also make users ignore the chat box when a staff member yells because they have gotten irritated with all the regular players yelling and now don't pay attention to yells at all.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 09:12:03 pm »
I don't agree with this. Yells are only used to advertise an event. If you want players to come to Cw then you can always ask an Admin+ who ALWAYS yells for you.
Giving a yell privelage to a regular user could cause a lot of spam. It could potentially also make users ignore the chat box when a staff member yells because they have gotten irritated with all the regular players yelling and now don't pay attention to yells at all.
This.

If almost every player could get access to something like this, then it can be easily abused. Might have a practical use, sure, but I could probably bet you that 9 out of 10 people would use it just to spam unnecessary shouts into the chatbox.

No thanks.
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 10:43:43 pm »
This.

If almost every player could get access to something like this, then it can be easily abused. Might have a practical use, sure, but I could probably bet you that 9 out of 10 people would use it just to spam unnecessary shouts into the chatbox.

No thanks.

My thoughts are quoted in here.  This would be an insanely bad thing to implement that "anyone" can use.
Purple since January 2016

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2016, 11:24:17 pm »
I understand why you're suggesting this, but there's a way to do this that doesn't potentially screw up everyone's chatbox.

A minigame specific announcer. You could either pay him cash or minigame tickets to yell for that minigame. He would have at least a 5 minute time between yells so it's not spammed. Multiple people could pay for it, you could give tickets or cash to the npc and he would yell once he has enough.

It's a nice cash sink and could definitely work out.
;
The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss

Offline Helpmeplease

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 07:29:58 am »
By the way i never played CW

Offline Helpmeplease

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 07:31:08 am »
I understand why you're suggesting this, but there's a way to do this that doesn't potentially screw up everyone's chatbox.

A minigame specific announcer. You could either pay him cash or minigame tickets to yell for that minigame. He would have at least a 5 minute time between yells so it's not spammed. Multiple people could pay for it, you could give tickets or cash to the npc and he would yell once he has enough.

Wasnt my suggestion for minigame btw ;), But Minigame Yell Ticket is fine, It can Say "ALL TO ...."

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2016, 07:42:05 am »

Wasnt my suggestion for minigame btw ;), But Minigame Yell Ticket is fine, It can Say "ALL TO ...."

Then what it is for if its not for minigames ?
It was removed from staff members long time ago because it was abused BY A STAFF MEMBER, can you imagine what a 8 years old could use it for ?

A big NO from me

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Helpmeplease

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2016, 08:03:11 am »

Then what it is for if its not for minigames ?
It was removed from staff members long time ago because it was abused BY A STAFF MEMBER, can you imagine what a 8 years old could use it for ?

A big NO from me
Im not 8 years ;), Check the report please, a big no to idc :)

Pages: 1