The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
world event?
« on: October 15, 2015, 10:45:57 am »
i was thinking if you could do these once every year or so.

for those who don't know what world events are:-
It's an event that includes every place available in the map for example.
sarodomin vs zammy.
storyline: saradomin finally finds a weak point on the zammy headquarters, and launch campaigns to take over the zammy HQ.
-there are locations on the map that are Saradomin's, and same goes for Zammy
-players can choose to be either Sara's allies or Zammy's by talking with their monks. (certain safe pvp places)
-the winner is decided by the team who gets most kills and caps by the end of the month.
-there is a cap system which players gain points (limited amount per day/week).
-points can buy maybe untradable items,or exp,or even titles if possible.
-also at the end of the month, the player who got the most killcount is announced and maybe rewarded.

so yeah,lemme hear what you think?

thanks so much fate-kun
The following users liked this post: Kena

Mary

Re: world event?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:23:04 am »
oh so you mean that god war that ended the 5th era of runescape and fucked it up for good

i'd like a world event, but then one where an invasion or something spawns randomly in a week and you get a nice reward from it (like hati wolf)
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Eliminator

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 11:30:00 am »
oh so you mean that god war that ended the 5th era of runescape and fucked it up for good

i'd like a world event, but then one where an invasion or something spawns randomly in a week and you get a nice reward from it (like hati wolf)

I agree anyways,oh btw what about alkharid Im curious o_O

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 11:39:01 am »

what about al kharid??

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 11:58:02 am »

what about al kharid??
it's a world event which means that it's available for f2p too,I mean if members would have more benefits in the "cap" thingy

Mary

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 12:04:34 pm »
Well members would have more opportunities to kill the event then if it can also appear in the desert ;)
The following users liked this post: Kena

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 12:48:16 pm »
I made a huge, long, detailed suggestion about this a long time ago, and everyone said it was stupid. Anyway, you have my support.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 01:00:40 pm »
i totally agree with your suggestion, it's just getting boring grinding over and over the same thing like a robot, would be nice to have some new content for a change
'-'

Mary

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 02:03:01 pm »
I made a huge, long, detailed suggestion about this a long time ago, and everyone said it was stupid. Anyway, you have my support.
So why dont you put the link in your post? lol

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 02:19:15 pm »
> "Omg rs3 suxks balls worst game 4ever"
> over 50% of all the suggestions are rip offs from rs3
Mfw
The following users liked this post: Eliminator, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 02:29:01 pm »
So why dont you put the link in your post? lol

https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=7020.msg52114#msg52114
okay.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 03:49:48 pm »
I like the overall idea of world events however as Mary said already it should be something like the fallen star (in boss form) which spawns and everybody can kill. I posted this on a topic already (I'll quote it below). I would also like the idea of having the evil tree (as mining has the fallen star already).

A unique idea would be having a certain boss spawn every Wednesday at a set time (I suggest we use the Hati wolf from RS - click here and Sköll - click here) - These two bosses would be on a rotation so Hati would spawn one week, and then Sköll would spawn the week after and so on...

The boss as you said would have a large amount of health therefore you would need quite a few players on the server to help you kill it, but it would not do major damage to you. The boss could drop the items it drops on RS (minus the Eir items) and they would provide additional XP however they would degrade quite quickly. (1/3 of brawling gloves?).

When the boss spawns it could send a message to all players something along the lines of "You hear a frightful howl in the distance". (frightful would change depending on where the player was located when the boss spawns e.g. "You hear a dull howl in the distance")

EDIT 1: Added Sköll to the Wednesday rotation.
EDIT 2: I forgot to mention that these bosses should be randomly spawned like the fallen star, however should not be located near any populated area (mainly for those who do not wish to participate and those who are low level).

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry
The following users liked this post: Eliminator

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 06:08:38 pm »
I think that you say "i think it should be as mary said" becauseof the hassle XD

you just think about it, if castle wars isn't fun,clan wars don't exist,pest control gets boring after first 2 games,what else should we do except grinding skills/and get more money,sometimes pvp.
eventually you will get bored and so quit the game or just hang out on forums.

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2015, 06:54:08 pm »
> "Omg rs3 suxks balls worst game 4ever"
> over 50% of all the suggestions are rip offs from rs3
Mfw
true that ^_^
'-'

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2015, 07:53:22 pm »
I haven't Heard of this before but I think it would be a mint idea! Sounds like it would be a bit of fun aswell.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16
Pages: 1 2