The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Agreed or Disagreed

Agreed
4 (40%)
Dissagreed
3 (30%)
Maybe
2 (20%)
Resident evil events, We will call Raccoon Police dep for assitsance!
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1

Offline Shoabi50

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
New random events (combat based)
« on: February 02, 2015, 11:33:22 am »
It doenst have to look like i imagine it to be, the idea is perfect and the staff team can change everything when they wish :)
i personaly like the idea of combat events

*Resident evil event contains - randomly spawning event every week, has 100+ diffrent undead total and some zombie bosses that might be stronger then other zombies and the event zombies are almost same strong as dragons ;)

well while i was talking some stuff on shoutbox and everyone tought i was high
later i came up with a solution
make some kind of event that is almost same as the zamorak boss that spawns in runescape every like 5 hrs? cant remember the name but its kewl and for rare drops i would reccomend like new tier items the items that the event monsters drop would be always diffrent from each boss there should be 5 diffrent bosses or meaby more and u can make the events appear ever 5 hrs so ppl can have fun killing the boss and everyone should recive a loot once they have done certain ammount of damage to boss, boss overall should have around 10k hp or less if you wish and if 1 person makes atleast 100-500 damage he can recive a loot and if he manages to make 1000 damage on 1 event he has higher chance to recive a rare drop, and we can call the event "Bosses of Gilenor" or what ever you wish :)
i would like if theres more events then there is right now :)

Sorry if i did some typos :)
typos might be there bcause i typed it fast in class at school bcause i was bored and the teacher will go apecrap on me if he sees that not studying
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:04:23 pm by Shoabi50 »

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
Re: New random events (combat based)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 11:34:50 am »
Where would it spawn? Falador pls :kappa:

Offline Shoabi50

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 11:35:17 am »
Where would it spawn? Falador pls :kappa:
Diffrent locations between Gilnor

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 12:04:25 pm »
A unique idea would be having a certain boss spawn every Wednesday at a set time (I suggest we use the Hati wolf from RS - click here and Sköll - click here) - These two bosses would be on a rotation so Hati would spawn one week, and then Sköll would spawn the week after and so on...

The boss as you said would have a large amount of health therefore you would need quite a few players on the server to help you kill it, but it would not do major damage to you. The boss could drop the items it drops on RS (minus the Eir items) and they would provide additional XP however they would degrade quite quickly. (1/3 of brawling gloves?).

When the boss spawns it could send a message to all players something along the lines of "You hear a frightful howl in the distance". (frightful would change depending on where the player was located when the boss spawns e.g. "You hear a dull howl in the distance")

EDIT 1: Added Sköll to the Wednesday rotation.
EDIT 2: I forgot to mention that these bosses should be randomly spawned like the fallen star, however should not be located near any populated area (mainly for those who do not wish to participate and those who are low level).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:30:28 pm by Il Pk I »

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Ahrim Ghost, Range 4 Meee, Shoabi50

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 12:26:22 pm »
why not just make it once in a month where every boss in the game spawns in falador. Everyone can kill em, and you wont lose items.
Something like a dark lord (Thomy :kappa:) releasing the bosses out of their dungeon/cave. hhhhhhhhh
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:27:54 pm by Suryoyo K0 »
The following users liked this post: Shoabi50

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 01:32:55 pm »
Great idea, I support.
Though it could be different, not really each week, maybe less?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 09:46:06 pm »
The idea is awesome, but a world event like that would require a ton of work, and we honestly don't have enough people online who would be willing to fight it. And theres also the timezone problem. People in the usa or anywhere that isn't estonia would never see this, (because the majority of our players are from the east side of the world)
Like I said, great idea, but a lot of problems would arise from it.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
Pages: 1