The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
Woodcutting suggestion, new skilling items.
« on: May 03, 2020, 09:17:37 pm »
Woodcutting hasn't recieved much new content lately, so i'd suggest bringing in a tree and new axe.

One of those is ivy, grown on walls, not rewarding logs when being chopped.
For example on the locations runescape has them aswell, varrock castle, falador etc.

Maybe remove crushed nests from magic tree's and replace them when chopping ivy or reward players with unknown stones small % chance on recieving them (which can be
handed to the varrock museum rewarding players).

Next up is infernal axe, i've seen this being requested in both Emps' scape & world. The axe has 1/3 chance to grant firemaking exp on cutting.
The infernal axe needs a smouldering stone being used on a regular dragon axe. The stone could be a reward from any boss who is lacking attention at this moment.

-------------------------

Maybe there is also a possibility to add the: dragon harpoon, and dragon pickaxe. Which both can be upgraded with a smouldering stone into the Infernal harpoon (1/3 chance on cooking exp when fishing manta's (?? new fish type) and infernal pickaxe (1/3 chance on granting smithing exp).

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 09:27:37 pm by Troq »
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Re: Woodcutting suggestion, new skilling items.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 08:35:12 am »
I liked the ideas, But about infernal axe/pickaxe we already have inferno adze which only has more spec than dragon it could be updated as you said about infernal.

Dragon harpoon? hell nah, Skills tools(harpoon, chisel etc) has nothing to do with bronze-dragon system imho.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 11:56:05 pm »
I liked the ideas, But about infernal axe/pickaxe we already have inferno adze which only has more spec than dragon it could be updated as you said about infernal.

Dragon harpoon? hell nah, Skills tools(harpoon, chisel etc) has nothing to do with bronze-dragon system imho.

Dragon harpoon IS a thing in osrs, maybe a new fish could be released ingame. Rocktail for example? With the dragon harpoon required to fish them beside a high level fishing?

About the adze, it has nothing do do compared to dragon pickaxe. It's a pickaxe/wc axe in one, with a special attack indeed. The Infernal adze is an upgraded dragon pickaxe, giving it a special passive.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 01:18:21 am »
If by this you mean adding in the rest of the metal line (bronze through rune), then no, it's just simply a BiS tool upgrade to get some more bonuses later on without relying on potions.
I don't really see it being needed, since fishing usually seems to be pretty painless, but I guess it would be a nice addition to get some new fishing content. I think Martin was on a tirade to get fury sharks fishable in-game, so maybe that's your new tier of fish?

About the adze, it has nothing do do compared to dragon pickaxe. It's a pickaxe/wc axe in one, with a special attack indeed. The Infernal adze is an upgraded dragon pickaxe, giving it a special passive.
Even if the adze in its current state doesn't have any niche abilities that make it better than dragon pickaxe, it still in practice has one more spec per spec bar which is a pretty good boost to efficiency. I don't think we need to make an entire new pickaxe to simpy just update the adze to get some of these bonuses, though. Just add them to the adze, problem solved.
Pages: 1