The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Angelpoop

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • I was sent by THE god
    • View Profile
Winter tod and kingdoms
« on: December 24, 2018, 07:19:42 pm »
Hello Staff members.

have you ever thought  about making kingdoms and winter tod? these are good methods for gathering herbs, seeds and logs. they would also benefit skillers, but you should make a quest for them as well, so it wouldnt be that easy.
i think it would make a big difference in market prices on herbs, so the new guys and veterans would have it easier on  skilling herb, farming,firemaking and woodcutting .

winter tod is basically a minigame where you can train firemaking/wooducutiting, and you also earn winter tod boxes from there wich contain unique items like: phoenix pet, and fire set. Examples: book of fire, burning pages and armor wich is for skilling.
kingdoms: ik you dont like ideas taken from rs, but you can make them unique so, kingdom is basically your own area, where you can put money in, and your workers will collect herbs, logs,seedse etc from there over days.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 09:13:08 pm by Angelpoop »
The following users liked this post: Joona100, Nante

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Winter tod and kingdoms
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 08:08:07 pm »
Sounds like something unique but could you explain more about what that kingdom and the winter tod is about and what they are?
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Game Wiki

Offline Nante

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 09:53:41 pm »
the kingdom is good idea to collect ores like coal , ess , maybe vial of water , some clay for teletabs
and wintertod can make firemaking fun
The following users liked this post: Cahit

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 10:57:11 pm »
the kingdom is good idea to collect ores like coal , ess , maybe vial of water , some clay for teletabs
and wintertod can make firemaking fun
Sounds fun. Despite the fact that many think firemaking at this current state is boring, I can see wintertod as based on your description a good idea to make it more enjoyable.  :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:32:17 am by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Nante

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 03:44:35 am »
I support idea, anything that makes firemaking more interesting skill than rather just tedious process of burning logs at casual spots(like G.E. or elsewhere).

Now, for feedback:

Mind explaining in details, how you picture it would fit in our server?
Surely, you have thought about it that adding newly baked area will take time and mechanics to be implemented too? Otherwise, I strongly suggest explaining it in more detailed way. From what I see right now, there is nothing but plain rewards listed in both paragraphs with any slightest mention of how they will fit our server.

Pheonix pet - good, model can be taken from the ones that GWD birds use and recolored with fire color + made flying like those of Donator Dragon pets.
Book of Fire, or should I say, Tome of Fire(+burning pages) - I can see it being used in areas like Vyrewatches or Ice Strykewyrms(monsters that are weak against fire spells), other than that, it was designed mainly for pure pking, as it enchants fire spells without the need of defence levels.
Pyromancer Suit(I did some research since I played long time ago OSRS) - should either be equivalent(or better) to what Golden Mining set is to Mining/Smithing skills in terms of bonus effects, otherwise there is plenty of cosmetic to have ing, I suppose do some clues to see for yourself about that.
I kinda missed one thing from this list out. What about Dragon Axe obtained by skillers? Why it is not mentioned on first row in listed reward table since originally this minigame is build to be for both Low-level and High-level content? Could be less common than from monster killing, for example, 1/250 or 1/500, highly depends how long will it take to get boxes.

Assuming this makes it to updates patches next year probably, I love the concept of this suggestion but try to be more detailed and be prepared to explain what everything stands for even though at the end of the day, you still have "Yes" from me.
The following users liked this post: Nante
Pages: 1