The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
wilderness skilling area.
« on: April 22, 2019, 03:59:45 pm »
wilderness skilling area

I thought that we can give the pkers and the skillers the opportunity to face to face each other in the wilderness. I believe that there are many players who know this area, it will be a good idea to put this area in the game. More illustration through the images and information that I will put it below.

The location of the area will be at 59 level in wilderness:

You should to pay 5,000 Gp before you enter to this area.

What is gonna be in this area and why this area good for the skillers?
  • Fury shark: new tier 90 level fishing.
  • Brawling gloves: we all know that the brawling gloves give +50%XP and +100%XP in the wilderness, so you can gain more XP in that area.
  • In that area you can Note or Unnote the skilling resources by speaking to NPC there, you should pay 250 Gp each one skill item.

The amount of experience expected to be:

Fishing:        = 1,250XP     DXP + Member + Brawling gloves = +260% = 3,250XP 
Cooking:      = 1,830XP       DXP + Member + Brawling gloves = +260% = 4,758XP 
Woodcutting:       = 687XP     DXP + Member + Brawling gloves = +260% = 1,786XP 
Mining:      =  892XP     DXP + Member + Brawling gloves = +260% = 2,319XP 
Smithing:    = 560XP     DXP + Member + Brawling gloves = +260% = 2,319XP 

This is also a chance for the pkers because they will find many players traning there so you should to watch out when you go there, you must prepare yourself from all the dangers that will face you there.
I suggest you bring these things in your bag as you see in the picture:

How to go to there:
Go to Ardounge and follow the pictures:
1)  
2)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 04:03:34 pm by Darker Manz »
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro, Bluestorm, Ddstaker34, Hostage, Namnori, Yazan159, Cahit, S Clegane, Ironsuomi

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: wilderness skilling area.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 05:32:48 pm »
Seems reasonable
The following users liked this post: Darker Manz

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
Re: wilderness skilling area.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 11:57:20 pm »
This is the kind of suggestion i been searching for. Skilling in the wilderness is something we need to work at, i currently train traineable skills at the wilderness (hunter, mining) and it makes me think im getting more xp but im taking a risk of course.
Adding woodcutting, cooking, and fishing to the wilderness wouldnt be a bad idea as it makes you take a risk to get more xp. Don't need to mention that it would give the wilderness more activity.
Remember aswell that you get, e.g two ores per mine, so the xp you marked would be x2.
Loved it!  ;)

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
The following users liked this post: Darker Manz
Pages: 1