The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wieldable tools
« on: February 10, 2018, 10:17:04 am »
Add in EP shop Wieldable tool belt(in torso slot) that can carry blast fusion hammer, harpoon, lobster pot, chisel, knife, needle all at once.
150 EP Points for it. I would work towards it by doing daily tasks and not only cosmetics as cosmetics doesn't give anything useful besides look.
The following users liked this post: Roland, For Freedom, Beershake, Iron 69, Bluesunrunne, Brock Lesnar, Blakpn0y

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
Re: Wieldable tools
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 11:02:02 am »
Sounds interesting. Id change being able to add the blast fusion hammer to regular hammer. I think if u want more smithing xp it should be worth to sacrifice that 1 inv slot for it. On top of that, could also add a tinder box, rake and a saw.

Tbh i think it would be a huge thing to implement tho, probably alot alot of coding, so definitely not a top priority for Thomy
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:03:41 am by Iron 69 »
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:07:02 am »
Sounds interesting. Id change being able to add the blast fusion hammer to regular hammer. I think if u want more smithing xp it should be worth to sacrifice that 1 inv slot for it. On top of that, could also add a tinder box, rake and a saw.

Tbh i think it would be a huge thing to implement tho, probably alot alot of coding, so definitely not a top priority for Thomy

Actually it wouldn't take more half an hour to write from scratch, atleast I think I would be able to.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!
The following users liked this post: Brock Lesnar

Offline Brock Lesnar

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 09:19:02 am »

Actually it wouldn't take more half an hour to write from scratch, atleast I think I would be able to.
Beershake is right.
For example, there was plenty of bonecrusher suggestions before and implementing it wont take large scale of coding edit but nah... *other text is kept hidden to reduce flaming due to violating rules of forums*.
In short, poor excuse why it shouldn't be implemented. And I agree with suggestion.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:20:49 am by Brock Lesnar »
The following users liked this post: Beershake, Blakpn0y

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 10:14:13 am »

Would also have to code crafting without chisel or needle in inv/fming without tinderbox in inv and etc. Making the item itself is not the problem
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:16:39 am by Iron 69 »
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 11:42:57 am »

Would also have to code crafting without chisel or needle in inv/fming without tinderbox in inv and etc. Making the item itself is not the problem

It would include that too, it's not hard at all.
Modeling the item and make the rig  would take a little bit more.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:49:05 am by Beershake »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 11:52:07 am »
How about some kind of skilling backpack instead? Wearable in wings slot. It would work the same way as tool belt so no difference in that, just gives you something to wear.
It would contain all the basic tools used in skilling: fishing equipment (would still have to carry bait), tinderbox, hammer, farming tools (magic watering can?), knife, needle etc.. probably forgot something but you get the idea. Spade? How does that work with clues?

Tools like hatchets and pickaxes should not be included in it though.
The following users liked this post: Im Plsnorush

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 11:55:28 am »
How about some kind of skilling backpack instead? Wearable in wings slot. It would work the same way as tool belt so no difference in that, just gives you something to wear.
It would contain all the basic tools used in skilling: fishing equipment (would still have to carry bait), tinderbox, hammer, farming tools (magic watering can?), knife, needle etc.. probably forgot something but you get the idea. Spade? How does that work with clues?

"Operate" option while wearing it could handle it for the clues or other cases.

It would be mostly the same thing as a toolbelt, would take mostly the same effort to implement to the game.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:03:36 pm by Beershake »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 04:48:29 pm »

It would be mostly the same thing as a toolbelt, would take mostly the same effort to implement to the game.
Actually spade could just be excluded from it, I feel like it gets too complicated and the situations where you use spade doesn't make sense with the operate option; clue scrolls, quests, planting trees and digging up trees and herbs(?).
Tool belt being a "skilling backpack" was just an idea to make it an actual wearable item instead of it being something invisible or an item you just hold in your inventory. It could be sold in the EP shop so lvl 3 skillers are able to get it as well.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:50:16 pm by Jp »

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 05:10:37 pm »

Actually spade could just be excluded from it, I feel like it gets too complicated and the situations where you use spade doesn't make sense with the operate option; clue scrolls, quests, planting trees and digging up trees and herbs(?).
Tool belt being a "skilling backpack" was just an idea to make it an actual wearable item instead of it being something invisible or an item you just hold in your inventory. It could be sold in the EP shop so lvl 3 skillers are able to get it as well.

Ohh. I thought of the belt the same way as a backpack would, so a wearable item, which you can actually see.

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 12:30:24 am »
just add toolbelt into the game?
The following users liked this post: Beershake, Brock Lesnar
Pages: 1