The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Supertwizz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Voting system
« on: September 22, 2014, 02:19:42 pm »
hello , i have noticed that the amount of players is fairly low compared to the old emps , that is a normal thing , but i want to give a suggestion that might help the server grow up a bit faster or maybe more , it's voting , in my opinion its a good way to  help grow up the server , but some people might get annoyed of that because it might be a money making method from voting and that might destroy the economy , but if the voting gives an untradeable items as a reward it might be good , in that case its optional if you want to vote or not , and wont offend or annoy  anyone .
untradeables like runescape quest items , costumes and more .

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Re: Voting system
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 03:03:04 pm »
There mist likely wont be a voting system in which yiu are rewarded

Offline 7ankish

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • pepperonis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 03:21:21 pm »
hello , i have noticed that the amount of players is fairly low compared to the old emps , that is a normal thing , but i want to give a suggestion that might help the server grow up a bit faster or maybe more , it's voting , in my opinion its a good way to  help grow up the server , but some people might get annoyed of that because it might be a money making method from voting and that might destroy the economy , but if the voting gives an untradeable items as a reward it might be good , in that case its optional if you want to vote or not , and wont offend or annoy  anyone .
untradeables like runescape quest items , costumes and more .

The game has been up just for a couple of days, no wonder the amount of players is lower than it used to be. Give it some time.

There most likely wont be a voting system in which you are rewarded

^

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 05:20:45 pm »
There are 300 players online at peak times, the server hasn't been up for a week so I don't think the voting system is much needed at the moment, personally I find it annoying because every server has it, Emps is much more unique is many ways  including not having this and players still come and go without it.

Offline Pee Kay R

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 06:14:32 am »
Players just don't vote if they have fun already,if they are bored, they will know they need help serfer and vote.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 01:56:59 pm »
This won't happen.

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 03:41:03 am »
With most servers when there's a voting system added it most likely doesn't have items in it, then people make suggestions for a reward shop so they get rewarded for voting.

If there was no voting/reward shop I'd agree, but I think it won't happen as emps-scape was only on rune-locus and no one voted on it.

Offline Xfanta23x

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 09:43:04 am »
This would ruin the game.. Only greedy servers do that and emps-world already has enough players in it, almost around 500 yesterday so I see no point in doing that
Pages: 1