The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Broken Spoon

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
vengeance
« on: June 18, 2016, 01:12:40 pm »
veng update sucks hard, it has lost the point. I sugguest to change veng hits back after death as it used to be earlier

Mary

Re: vengeance
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 02:19:56 pm »
whats the point of killing the other if you're already dead anyway

Offline Vindicate

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • I dont even know anymore :>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 02:25:18 pm »

think about the poor mary, think about them :doge:

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 02:47:36 pm »
it has lost the point

Maybe you shouldn't PK at all if you really think so.

Offline Broken Spoon

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 04:36:18 pm »

if im dead anyway? Example: if i have 50 hp + im venged and other guy has 20 hp and specs me k0 with ags then he wont get my veng hit. If he does then he would be dead. Thats the point.

Mary

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 04:41:01 pm »

if im dead anyway? Example: if i have 50 hp + im venged and other guy has 20 hp and specs me k0 with ags then he wont get my veng hit. If he does then he would be dead. Thats the point.
He would be dead. But you would be dead so you cant loot him. So whats the point

Also, i dont think a player should be punished double for risking his shit to kill the other guy (first one being risky to try to end the fight at such low hp, second one possible death to vengeance). He took the risk to win the fight, so if you die to vengeance you dont really win at all. It's not fun to the winning player
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:42:33 pm by Mary »

Offline Eliminator

• Liked: 123 times
  • +0/-0
  • Everybody believes they are the good guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 04:24:20 am »
My personal take on this, as a former pker.

I didnt play many other severs or rs much. So i dont know how it works in other places. But i personally thought it was ok. Hence the name vengeance, if there is no revenge then it needs renamed. As it wouldnt be vengance anymore. Now with that said i have no idea what the new update was. Ill look into it tomorrow. And give my full opinion then
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 04:26:19 am by Eliminator »

- Drugs are bad, mmkay -

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people." - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." - Scott Adams

Mary

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 08:33:31 am »

I didnt play many other severs or rs much. So i dont know how it works in other places. But i personally thought it was ok. Hence the name vengeance, if there is no revenge then it needs renamed. As it wouldnt be vengance anymore. Now with that said i have no idea what the new update was. Ill look into it tomorrow. And give my full opinion then
if you die due to a hit and you have vengeance activated, it will not activate to avoid killing the other player who took the low hp risk to kill you
The following users liked this post: Eliminator

Offline Eliminator

• Liked: 123 times
  • +0/-0
  • Everybody believes they are the good guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 07:58:47 pm »

if you die due to a hit and you have vengeance activated, it will not activate to avoid killing the other player who took the low hp risk to kill you

Fully understood, i agree with this update. It was pointless for both players to try to fend off people who would wait for them to come back and kill em both again resulting in item loss on both sides.

Great update

- Drugs are bad, mmkay -

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people." - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." - Scott Adams

Mary

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 09:13:13 pm »

Fully understood, i agree with this update. It was pointless for both players to try to fend off people who would wait for them to come back and kill em both again resulting in item loss on both sides.

Great update
yeah it just encouraged safing on both sides
The following users liked this post: Eliminator

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 11:33:21 am »

Great update

How could you even agree with this update?
You guys ( staff team ) should just stay out of wilderniss with your stupid updates... You know nothing about pking... You guys are the reason why wilderniss is empty. What's the point of pking when it only matters about luck, luck and luck. Why would you need experience in pking? It does not matter anymore. You see your opponent taking his godsword at 10 hp, so you decide to veng. What's the point of this, because if he hits like 70, you die and he will be still alive <-- LUCK.
I am really getting tired of the staff team trying to bring more people into the wilderniss, but you guys are just ruining everything.

I think I am free to say my opinion about it and I think a lot of pkers will follow me in this matter.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 01:51:15 pm »
Tfw Austen is an experienced pker lmao

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 05:52:03 pm »

Great update

You guys ( staff team ) should just stay out of wilderniss with your stupid updates... You know nothing about pking... You guys are the reason why wilderniss is empty. What's the point of pking when it only matters about luck, luck and luck. Why would you need experience in pking? It does not matter anymore. You see your opponent taking his godsword at 10 hp, so you decide to veng. What's the point of this, because if he hits like 70, you die and he will be still alive <-- LUCK.
I am really getting tired of the staff team trying to bring more people into the wilderniss, but you guys are just ruining everything.

I think I am free to say my opinion about it and I think a lot of pkers will follow me in this matter.

It benefits absolute nobody when BOTH people die in a 1v1 situation.

This.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 06:17:13 pm »

Great update

It benefits absolute nobody when BOTH people die in a 1v1 situation.

This.

So you are saying that 1 one of them must die in an absolutely unfair way?
Why do we call it still "wilderniss" ? You must rename it to " Rushers Zone" !
That's what you see in wilderniss these days. Rushers and only more rushers, who aren't afraid to lose because they can't die by vengeance...

Why don't you guys ask some pkers what they think about this vengeance update? You just inserted it into the game without asking our opinions about it...

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2016, 06:28:15 pm »
Why don't you guys ask some pkers

Haven't seen Lars complaining and Austin seems to agree with thew update. So far I've only seen bunch of nobodies complain about it who probably couldn't kill a skilled PKer anyway. If you don't like the game, go ahead and quit.
Pages: 1 2