The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Upcoming Events Section on Forums
« on: March 15, 2018, 06:16:17 pm »
Since Jhonson started actively hosting events with some other mods then I thought why should we not give them more exposure on the front page of the forums.

Here is an example what I mean:

This could bring more inactive players back to the game which did only visited forums for the memes or can even bring new players to the game which would be interested to take a part of in these events.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:20:04 pm by Crusher123 »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Drugs, Slimshadyy, Jhonson, Saif Nawaf, Iron Corne, Iron 69, Nature Iron, Blakpn0y

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Events Section on Forums
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 06:21:59 pm »
I don't know how many people actually look at the news feed on top right corner of forums (hasn't been updated in a long time anyway) but it's something that I'd be able to edit and I could put upcoming events there. But it's not really in visible place so that's kind of a problem I suppose.
Here's what I'm talking about if I were a bit unclear:

Admin+ is also able to advertise those events in-game which gives them more visibility and people who play the game or are online at the moment can get notified of staff hosted events.
Nice idea regardless.

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Events Section on Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 09:37:33 pm »
This would be appreciated, the hardest part of hosting events is getting the news out to everyone. I don't like to keep bothering administrators to keep shouting for me just so we can advertise these events.
Pages: 1