The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ultimate ironman mode
« on: February 12, 2017, 12:29:43 pm »
Drugs [12|Feb 12:25 pm]:    just ask for thomy to code ultimate ironman, cant be hard disabling a bank 4Head
As drugs said, it shouldn't be too hard, and it seems there are quite a few people who'd like to try it.
A short and simple suggestion.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:34:24 pm by Reporter007 »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate ironman mode
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 05:51:24 pm »
Drugs [12|Feb 12:25 pm]:    just ask for thomy to code ultimate ironman, cant be hard disabling a bank 4Head
As drugs said, it shouldn't be too hard, and it seems there are quite a few people who'd like to try it.

Yes, there might be people who would like to try it out but ultimately there would be max 2 players playing it, if even that.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 05:57:28 pm »

Yes, there might be people who would like to try it out but ultimately there would be max 2 players playing it, if even that.
You can't take that fun away from JP

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 09:37:49 pm »
I'm a bit torn on the idea of an ultimate iron man mode (I'll refer to it as UIM). On the one hand it is always exciting to introduce a new way to play and to spark up some competition between players who like to compete for the top spot on the highscores.
However, I can see it having a similar fate to the Ironman mode we currently have. In the beginning it was extremely popular, it seemed like everyone wanted to try it out. However, we now have very few active ironmen ingame and it's been the same names on the front page of the highscores forever now.
It was the competition that made it extremely fun for me, but now that very few people are pushing for the top spots I lost some of the interest that I had in the beginning. UIM would reach the same fate but much quicker.

I believe that an UIM would not be as popular as you might think. Only a handful of players have shown any interest in it at all, which begs the question is it worth the time to code and implement, if no one is going to make use of it?
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Pages: 1