The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Triskelion Fragments
« on: November 04, 2017, 09:43:26 pm »
To put it shortly; triskelion key is a key that requires 3 triskelion key pieces to assemble. (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_triskelion)
These pieces would be dropped in order to prevent you from getting multiple duplicate key pieces in a row. Chest where to use these could be located deep in the wilderness. Inside Rogue's Castle is my suggestion.

These key pieces would be dropped by every monster that drops either hard or elite clue scrolls so it would be a tertiary drop like them.
Drop rate would be 1 in 50 from NPC that drop elite clues and 1/100 from a monster that drop hard clues.

Possible rewards would contain coins, high level uncuts (diamond, dragonstone), dye shards, soft clay, high level hides (red, black), high level bars (mith, addy, rune), fury sharks.
Having 1 or 2 cosmetic items as a rare reward from them could be a possibility. Suggestions what this item(s) could be? Flippers pls
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:02:19 pm by Jp »
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Zudikas95187, Tomtim1, S Clegane

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Triskelion Fragments
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 11:24:10 pm »
Crystal keys and chest keys could use this development time instead. They have been useless for quite a while.
;
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 04:37:43 pm »
Do cosmetics need other uses except being cosmetic? Few of the items did have another use though with elite clue scrolls but that got changed recently.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 04:48:33 pm »
Do cosmetics need other uses except being cosmetic? Few of the items did have another use though with elite clue scrolls but that got changed recently.
No, but instead of adding yet another key this stuff could just be added to the already existing keys. You could just have the chest at rogue's castle be opened by either chest or crystal keys.
;

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 04:50:38 pm »
I kind of meant these as an end game variant to crystal keys and burnt chest keys because adding the loot I suggested to currently existing ones without making them a bit more rarer wouldn't be a good idea.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, S Clegane

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 04:52:28 pm »
I kind of meant these as an end game variant to crystal keys and burnt chest keys because adding the loot I suggested to currently existing ones without making them a bit more rarer wouldn't be a good idea.
We don't need endgame versions of crystal keys. I'd much rather have crystal keys actually be good.
;

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 05:48:23 pm »
That's true. I would limit the resources to elite clue scroll NPCs tho if you have endgame content in mind. + it would need at least 1 really good reward because rune bars don't really cut it(as we used to have seercull in crystal chest). Other than that I agree :*

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Bluesunrunne

• Liked: 98 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 06:44:01 pm »
This...is a good idea.

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 07:25:24 pm »
I have never played osrs or other private servers, so I don't really know what kind of cosmetic items (or other items) exists. Being able to get high level skilling supplies sounds kind of meh, except if you can get a lot of them from one key.

How many of those high level supplies can you get per one key? Any thought on that?

No coins drops please. Getting coins drop... ugh  :-\

Do there exist any kind of other cosmetic items that are wore on weapon/shield slot (like b-s)? Maybe a bow-staff? Or staff-sword(well, there is sol, but it doesn't have melee att. bonuses)? 

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 07:30:45 pm »
I have never played osrs or other private servers, so I don't really know what kind of cosmetic items (or other items) exists. Being able to get high level skilling supplies sounds kind of meh, except if you can get a lot of them from one key.

How many of those high level supplies can you get per one key? Any thought on that?

No coins drops please. Getting coins drop... ugh  :-\

Do there exist any kind of other cosmetic items that are wore on weapon/shield slot (like b-s)? Maybe a bow-staff? Or staff-sword(well, there is sol, but it doesn't have melee att. bonuses)?
They obviously would have to be in rather large quantities due to how rare the keys are in my suggestion yeah
As for the rare cosmetic item(s) you'd be able to get I just mentioned flippers as a joke basically but who wouldn't want to wear flippers l0l In Runescape you can get gemstone armor (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonstone_armour) from triskelion keys but they don't exist in Emps so they would have to be replaced with something else.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 07:45:37 pm »
Mmh... that set looks interesting, would be nice to get added, maybe also with a full-set effect? Like golden mining set.

Also, +1 for only being able to get these key parts from monsters that drop elite clue scrolls.

How about adding a tool belt or something like that where you can insert your tools? Like hammer, fishing tools, knife etc, so that it would make skilling somehow a bit more handy?

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 05:47:33 pm »
Just had a thought; all our dyes from clue scrolls are based on Runescape. RS3 is currently developing "ice dye". Maybe Ice dye could be an item that you can get only by using Triskelion keys and instead of getting shards for it it would be a whole dye but it's rare loot from the chest.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 06:01:01 pm »
Just had a thought; all our dyes from clue scrolls are based on Runescape. RS3 is currently developing "ice dye". Maybe Ice dye could be an item that you can get only by using Triskelion keys and instead of getting shards for it it would be a whole dye but it's rare loot from the chest.
Rather have shards, they tend to actually get traded as opposed to whole items. Not to mention it wouldn't take much else to get a good value for your key. Regardless, I still wouldn't like to see another key added. It might be interesting to get a crystal and burnt dye though.
;
Pages: 1