The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Tool Leprechauns - Farming
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 10:58:57 am »
You have my support.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 01:17:10 pm »
I obviously won't say no to this. But don't you think that Thomy has made herblore easy enough already?
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2016, 04:12:04 pm »
I obviously won't say no to this. But don't you think that Thomy has made herblore easy enough already?

This is farming.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 11:01:56 am »
I totally disagree, people get lazy as ching-a-ling these days, you already got 8 or 10x the exp rates as much as RS, isn't that enough?
Beside that, herbs will decrease very much in price as more people get interested in farming, since it's 2 times easier.
Took me pretty much alot of time to get myself maxed, seems like it will take 2 weeks soon, if updates like this will come.
neh, nah, noty.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 11:49:43 am »
I totally disagree, people get lazy as ching-a-ling these days, you already got 8 or 10x the exp rates as much as RS, isn't that enough?
Beside that, herbs will decrease very much in price as more people get interested in farming, since it's 2 times easier.
Took me pretty much alot of time to get myself maxed, seems like it will take 2 weeks soon, if updates like this will come.
neh, nah, noty.
Welcome to a private server. Higher XP rates are normal here. It will not be 2x easier because of this feature. This is just a quality of life thing. The Falador herb patch will be used more often aswell perhaps.

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Ledomy10

Offline Papa Troq

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 01:16:38 pm »
neh, nah, noty.
Welcome to a private server. Higher XP rates are normal here. It will not be 2x easier because of this feature. This is just a quality of life thing. The Falador herb patch will be used more often aswell perhaps.
Well, if you read correct, i dont complain about the exp-rates, these are okay. I care about how easy things get in this game, it was much more difficult earlier. Get your things straight before quoting.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 02:53:36 pm »
neh, nah, noty.
Tool leprechauns would not increase exp rates nor necessarily make things easier to get. They merely make it slightly more convenient to farm herbs at the cost of some cash. Convenience things like this are proper ways to sink cash, and sinks for things are needed. This is completely unrelated to exp. Please stop using this whole 'maxed will take 2 weeks soon' thing as an argument, getting maxed can probably be done easily in 2 weeks. This suggestion has nothing to do with it, you would just need to be playing for the entire two weeks, which is humanly impossible.

Updates like this may make people farm their own herbs, they would be doing content they would normally not be doing. This would affect the herb market, but I don't see it destroying it completely. If you're really that worried about the herb market, paying the leprechaun some of the herbs you farm isn't a bad idea and this could be made a member feature.
;
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Fawkes

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 04:18:54 pm »
neh, nah, noty.
Well, if you read correct, i dont complain about the exp-rates, these are okay. I care about how easy things get in this game, it was much more difficult earlier. Get your things straight before quoting.
Well, when I was reading that sentence it sounded like you were complaining about the XP rates. But allright, what you want.

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2016, 12:37:36 am »
Should be 1k per herb.
1k per herb is too much. he just notes them.  >:(

One thing you guys fail to realizes is the fact that no matter how high the fee will be, the prices of herbs will adjust accordingly if people use the feature to make the same profit as previously.
This only happens with larger fees, such as Chart stated. With smaller fees (1k-5k) people won't really notice it and prices will stay the same.

I agree with the suggestion.
agreed
Purple since January 2016

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2016, 11:24:09 am »
Another addon perhaps for the Leprechauns, the teleport option, to teleport from Leprechaun, to Leprechaun.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Ironmandommy

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
  • pure mature
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2016, 01:26:56 pm »
Another addon perhaps for the Leprechauns, the teleport option, to teleport from Leprechaun, to Leprechaun.
I don't think it's really needed. You can easily teleport to farming spots by using certain teleports.

Offline Papa Troq

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2016, 09:49:55 pm »
neh, nah, noty.
Tool leprechauns would not increase exp rates nor necessarily make things easier to get. They merely make it slightly more convenient to farm herbs at the cost of some cash. Convenience things like this are proper ways to sink cash, and sinks for things are needed. This is completely unrelated to exp. Please stop using this whole 'maxed will take 2 weeks soon' thing as an argument, getting maxed can probably be done easily in 2 weeks. This suggestion has nothing to do with it, you would just need to be playing for the entire two weeks, which is humanly impossible.

Updates like this may make people farm their own herbs, they would be doing content they would normally not be doing. This would affect the herb market, but I don't see it destroying it completely. If you're really that worried about the herb market, paying the leprechaun some of the herbs you farm isn't a bad idea and this could be made a member feature.
nehh.

Offline Ava

• Liked: 42 times
  • +0/-0
  • You < potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2016, 11:51:49 am »
wont hurt anybody , but 1k is nothing , 1k per herb or atleast 10k per inv sounds fair
~Emps-scape/world player since 2007 ~

The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2016, 04:10:48 pm »
If it makes the game easier don't see it being added but this a good idea I've have saw before but I'm all for it agree
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Ironmandommy

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
  • pure mature
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2016, 06:44:16 pm »
If it makes the game easier don't see it being added but this a good idea I've have saw before but I'm all for it agree
It won't make the game easier. Now you can open other client, and log in into your other account, and transfer herbs very fast. Tool Leprechauns would note them 1k per herb, and you just do not need to open your other client.

Pages: 1 2 3