The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Teletabs
« on: February 04, 2016, 05:52:54 pm »
My idea would be to make some changes about the teletabs;

-They are easy to get (5-10 per kills)
-Drops all variants of teletabs (or almost?)
-Wizards are easy to kill

To make it better, I think having some wizards around the concerned areas to drop the teletabs could be a nice idea (with lower drop rate), like having wizards in Lumbridge dropping Lumbridge Teletabs, etc.

And my second idea to this, would be to add a stronger wizard-like NPC that'd be hard to kill and would drop all variants of the teletabs, in a larger number. (Maybe 5-20)

Tell me what do you guys think of this?

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Re: Teletabs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 06:15:44 pm »
Teletabs aren't mean to be a hard item to get. They're suppose to be easily obtainable for low level players that aren't able to train their magic yet.
Disagree.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Ledomy10

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 06:30:49 pm »
Tabs are actually vibale moneymaking for noobs, but none of them pick them up. Ive tried to buy tabs so many times from g.e

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 07:00:41 pm »
No reason to change it, I dissagree.
Purple since January 2016

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 08:04:44 pm »
I wouldn't mind it, it makes sense imo.
And my second idea to this, would be to add a stronger wizard-like NPC that'd be hard to kill and would drop all variants of the teletabs, in a larger number. (Maybe 5-20)
These teletabs would have to only be secondary rare drops, it would need something worthier as a very rare drop to make it more attractive for PvMers.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:25:41 pm by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
Pages: 1