The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Telegrab plz.
« on: December 12, 2014, 07:45:02 am »
So you can recover stuff at god wars or taverly blue drags without a key, etc...
:)

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Telegrab plz.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 07:56:51 am »
I agree.
A lot of items was lost cause of bugs and they just get stuck in trees/w.e
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Mary

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 10:14:10 am »
Thomy was about to make it quickly but he ran into an issue with the timing of the spell (there is cast time on it) and it's interaction with other players trying to pick up the drop. It's probably possible to make it but quite complicated ;)

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 11:29:08 am »
Thomy was about to make it quickly but he ran into an issue with the timing of the spell (there is cast time on it) and it's interaction with other players trying to pick up the drop. It's probably possible to make it but quite complicated ;)
The issue probably is either duping the item or the item would be removed from the game completely, right?

I do agree to this suggestion since I think this would be a really nice feature, but this will probably open some ways to duping items.
Therefore I'm not sure if I'd rather have the development team spending a lot of time in the telegrab project rather than in something else.

So you can recover stuff at god wars or taverly blue drags without a key, etc...
:)
About the Godwars part, I don't think telegrab should be able to retreive your items through a wall or a door, this would be only possible in when there is no object in the way unless its a fence, gate etc.
You get the idea.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Taker

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 03:19:02 pm »
Agreed, since people lose their stuff in gwd and just quit because of it too.

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 07:32:27 pm »
Lost stuff at bandos boss, armadyl boss, smoke dung champion.
Reason of losing items- forgot teletab, some huge waves of lagg, while chating with someone and died.
Thats really hard to get your items back if you are not bossing with teammates.
I agree 200%+ for working telegrab. Just before releasing update, check it 20+ times cuz after EVERY update we get like 3-5 more bugs.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 04:48:57 am »
Definitely should be brought back into Emps. This was great and for the reasons you've stated, I obviously agree.
Pages: 1