The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Teak & Mahogany trees
« on: November 06, 2017, 03:51:34 pm »
How about some more of each tree gets added into the game? Three of each of these trees seems kind of too less in my opinion. When you are cutting them with someone else you have to wait every 2 or 3 minutes.

Since especially Mahogany trees are in high demand because of the logs being turned into Mahogany planks used for construction, those are the ones Emps-World needs to get at least 2 or 3 more trees added into the game in my opinion.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Teak & Mahogany trees
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 06:22:20 pm »
Meh, I wouldn't mind an alternate location for them but I also think the demand for planks is a bit exaggerated. People barely use construction and quite a lot of mahogany planks enter the game through Nex.
;

Offline Tomtim1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 06:35:18 pm »
Meh, I wouldn't mind an alternate location for them but I also think the demand for planks is a bit exaggerated. People barely use construction and quite a lot of mahogany planks enter the game through Nex.
Isn't that kind of wrong in the first place? A resource used for a skill that comes in the game for quite a huge part of the total supply there is, but as a drop from a monster.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 07:11:22 pm »
Isn't that kind of wrong in the first place? A resource used for a skill that comes in the game for quite a huge part of the total supply there is, but as a drop from a monster.
Not if there's way more people killing Nex than people chopping mahogany trees. Don't think adding more trees would change that at all.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 07:18:26 pm »
Not if there's way more people killing Nex than people chopping mahogany trees. Don't think adding more trees would change that at all.

People are going to Nex whether the drops are as retarded as they are now or if she had no regular drops at all, thus the supply drops are doing nothing but crashing prices and making skilling less profitable. There's a reason why Jagex nerfed Zulrah and has been buffing skilling methods ever since in osrs lol.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 08:13:10 pm »
Would benefit pure skillers surely. I agree with idea. How about Ape Atoll area gets introduced?
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Tomtim1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 07:22:42 am »
Would be reasonable if people decide to kill Nex for the Mahogany planks, but I'm sure that is not the case.
The following users liked this post: Iron 69
Pages: 1