The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Taste Vengeance
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 11:30:50 pm »
Wait a second....The Vengeance spell is Members only?

What in the actual fuck is the point of that? That isn't going to do anything but completely kill the wilderness. That was a HUGE factor in why the wilderness was so active on Emps-Scape, so what in Gods' named has possessed our developers to remove it from normal players? Are you trying to kill the wilderness or something?
It's been like that since Lunar got introduced, which was quite an old update.
Vengeance usually procs lower hits though, and what's the point of both dying when a guy retaliates a DH hit?
Well that makes no sense at all.

Furthermore, there are many players who only buy member tickets for this sole reason. They have to spend millions on these tickets just to get the most out of their pk experience. They have already spent a lot of time and money on building their account, and now they have to keep doing that just to be able to use the things they worked so hard for. And also not every pker is rich. There are many pures to which 8m (I don't even know the price) is a lot of money. They have to kill dozens of people to regain this money. And what to think of us people who have multiple accounts to pk on. I for example own 7 accounts with 94+ magic, and would like to use vengeance on most of them. As a pker you'll understand that you play on these accounts during the same time period, thus I have to buy 7 tickets just to get the most out of my experience. I also don't see why, as someone stated above, things should be member-only when they are powerful. Ice barrage is arguably the best offensive spell in the game, should this become member-only as well?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 12:16:57 am »
The fact is we need something to make wilderness active "again". (or active in general)
I don't know if this is it but we need something, so I wouldn't toss away this idea without thinking twice

Don't have a clear opinion yet cause of reasons ..
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:20:25 am by Drugs »

Mary

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 07:41:48 am »
You can use vengeance other on one account to veng 'em all

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 11:01:29 am »
You can use vengeance other on one account to veng 'em all
Very funny.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 03:38:25 am »
I prefer having vengeance restricted to premium members.  However, I simply prefer it; I am not right if I say it's better off this way.

I support the idea of making it available to ALL players for the time being.  We should focus on pleasing the community as best we can right now, and players have been wanting more wilderness activity for ages (since Emps-Scape).  Until we find another way of pleasing pkers, this may be a good fit -- for a limited time, in my opinion.

Keep in mind that we need players to donate in order to keep this server up; having vengeance as Premium only may be too valuable a resource to give up.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2014, 05:51:46 am »
Dare i suggest the dreaded members only slayer monsters or maybe, just maybe, a donation ticket could be used to obtain the much-discussed clue scrolls?

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2014, 09:08:25 am »
you can either buy some frites for 3,50,- or a member ticket for 3,50,-
you can also just do some skilling for 1 day and you'll also have around 10m to buy one.
its just up to you, stop complaining and start playing.

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2014, 12:05:27 pm »
The fact is we need something to make wilderness active "again". (or active in general)
I don't know if this is it but we need something, so I wouldn't toss away this idea without thinking twice

Don't have a clear opinion yet cause of reasons ..

Lars is right, I also agree with you on this one^ I mean veng is what made me curious about pking and also about going to pk for the first time, I burned my ass off sitting training magic for this and it all went for nothing, also Wilderness is dying atm, like legit... it's literally dying...

Mary

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2014, 01:10:44 pm »
Tbh the revenant dungeon quite lives up wildy again, in response on the previous replies.

Offline Magedefender

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Any help??? No problem! Pmme ingame! ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2014, 08:19:52 pm »
Blablablabla :D Dont know dont have this problem... + i get member first 2 days if i played, so?! go mining and smith or whatever for the 8m!? Its nothing in this game. blablabla, disagree!! :)
And i think you have main account, if you have pure, so go make money with your main account, and if you are good pker u get easy this money back! :)

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2014, 04:19:37 pm »
Blablablabla :D Dont know dont have this problem... + i get member first 2 days if i played, so?! go mining and smith or whatever for the 8m!? Its nothing in this game. blablabla, disagree!! :)
And i think you have main account, if you have pure, so go make money with your main account, and if you are good pker u get easy this money back! :)

That's great.. that's great, well there 70% of those who play the game can't afford that "Easy" 8m, I personally been woodcutting yews and magic trees for about a week just to get a seercull,

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 03:38:17 am »

That's great.. that's great, well there 70% of those who play the game can't afford that "Easy" 8m, I personally been woodcutting yews and magic trees for about a week just to get a seercull,
I strongly suggest you swerve cutting Yews and Magics because they clearly aren't making you money.

I still stand strong on my opinion, despite all the comments. Vengeance is powerful; one of the most wanted spells in Emps, as far as I'm aware. And, as I quoted earlier, good things do come at a cost.

My opinion, however, would be stirred the other way if an alternative was suggested. Perhaps a Vengeance-Ring, Tab or another custom item could be implemented to support the needs of non-members wanting Vengeance. These could last a maximum of 5-10 days and cost as little as 3M. This custom item could be dropped by a high levelled monster (in the wilderness perhaps) but the drop rate must be balanced out so that this custom does not drop in price drastically. Furthermore, Members would not have to go through the process of obtaining one, due to the privileges they get activating their well-earned Member-Rings.
This does need elaborating a little but I'll leave you with this alternative to see what people think.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:38:48 am by Joshiee »

Online 2reapzz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2014, 08:05:36 am »

I strongly suggest you swerve cutting Yews and Magics because they clearly aren't making you money.

I still stand strong on my opinion, despite all the comments. Vengeance is powerful; one of the most wanted spells in Emps, as far as I'm aware. And, as I quoted earlier, good things do come at a cost.

My opinion, however, would be stirred the other way if an alternative was suggested. Perhaps a Vengeance-Ring, Tab or another custom item could be implemented to support the needs of non-members wanting Vengeance. These could last a maximum of 5-10 days and cost as little as 3M. This custom item could be dropped by a high levelled monster (in the wilderness perhaps) but the drop rate must be balanced out so that this custom does not drop in price drastically. Furthermore, Members would not have to go through the process of obtaining one, due to the privileges they get activating their well-earned Member-Rings.
This does need elaborating a little but I'll leave you with this alternative to see what people think.
this one, agreed
Pages: 1 2