The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
Tan leather spell
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:53:23 pm »
The tan leather spell is used to tan leathers while using a magical spell from the lunar book. it requires 78 magic 1 nature rune, 2 astral runes, 5 fire runes. i can be helpfull when you have a dragon task, you can just tan the leather. bring spellbook swap and alch them aswell. if you also have a needle and threath. if you are using a fire staff or elemental staff during the cast. each cast will cost 584 Gp. if you are not it will cost 609 per cast.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Ironman Tim

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Tan leather spell
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 12:27:30 am »
I'd like this spell, I've even suggested it before. I'd rather not have the spell use cash though, runes are plenty of a price and it should be slower than tanning via the npc.
;

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 06:18:57 am »
Yes please, as I am about to start my crafting grind. Good suggestion.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 06:46:15 am »
I'd like this one as well, but Charr, why do you think it has to be slower? If it's slower it kind of loses it's point. In my opinion it should work like humidify does, but it should require more runes to balance out the need of money via regular tanning. The runes should cost more than 13.32k (27 black dhides).
If it costs more, the need for it to be slower disappears.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 10:32:59 am »
I'd like this one as well, but Charr, why do you think it has to be slower? If it's slower it kind of loses it's point. In my opinion it should work like humidify does, but it should require more runes to balance out the need of money via regular tanning. The runes should cost more than 13.32k (27 black dhides).
Think it's 1 hide per cast on osrs. Though it working like humidify isn't a bad idea. Having it cost +1 astral for every hide tanned wouldn't be bad.
;

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 01:38:12 pm »
Think it's 1 hide per cast on osrs. Though it working like humidify isn't a bad idea. Having it cost +1 astral for every hide tanned wouldn't be bad.
Actually it is 5 hides per cast on osrs. Which would be decent for Emps aswell in my opinion.

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 02:59:45 pm »
The tan leather spell is used to tan leathers while using a magical spell from the lunar book. it requires 78 magic 1 nature rune, 2 astral runes, 5 fire runes. i can be helpfull when you have a dragon task, you can just tan the leather. bring spellbook swap and alch them aswell. if you also have a needle and threath. if you are using a fire staff or elemental staff during the cast. each cast will cost 584 Gp. if you are not it will cost 609 per cast.
Agreed.
Seeing it in OSRS, you could avoid the cash piles, either way, it pays off tanning already. I agree with Idea. Lunar Spellbook is lacking work. It should be filled spells that could work. Some already is bugged.
Pages: 1