The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Suggestions/Ideas
« on: October 25, 2014, 03:59:56 am »
1. I believe that an Exit icon should be added above the Hitpoint Orb, and the Logout Tab should get replaced by a new tab that may be useful for other things. (Players or Staff may discuss what they might want as the custom Tab)
2. An addition of the Total Xp Button next to the minimap should be added as it does put a little more glamour on the interface as well.
3. Add right click button for orbs, world map, Toggle XP Total (Not added in-game yet), and Face north:

3. Add right clicking options on most of the Orbs for multi functional purposes.
   A. Clicking the Compass should turn the screen towards North.
   B. Right Clicking the Hitpoint Orb should show “Hide/Show”, and if poisoned, it should show a green sprite.
   C. Right Clicking the Prayer Orb should show “Hide/Show” and “Turn Quick Prayer On/Off” with “Select Quick Prayers”.
   D. Right Clicking the Run Orb should show “Hide/Show” with a “Toggle Run” and “Toggle Rest” options which toggles Rest with correct animation.
   E. Right Clicking the Toggle Xp Total Button should show “Hide/Show” and “Lock/Unlock” options, with a “Reset Counter” button.

4. Add new emotes that are pre-locked upon creating an account, and when the corresponding quest is completed, the emote will then be unlocked and saved.

5. When the Whip special is used, instead of stunning the monster/mob for around 5 seconds, it should stun the monster for about 15-20 seconds.

6. Add an option which allows the players to open and see possible Achievements. This will not only give players motivation into playing the server, and these bring more active players into the server.

7. Curses should be added, giving players a greater choice of options in picking the prayers they like. This will not insure stability in the fighting styles, but gives the players a choice between what they like and dislike.

8. Custom Titles should be added to show players’ status and give players a chance to express themselves.

9. Full clan chat > Setup Interface > Ranks > Kick + Ban buttons (No commands). Better Results, Stability, and Durability of the Server.

10. Yell Command should now include Crowns and Colors to make the chat a little more “Sexier”.

11. Party Room - Room in Falador/Camelot should be working properly with Balloons and Chest.

12. Add an option to allow players to enjoy the music on the logic screen, but do not forget to add a ON and OFF option for those who don’t enjoy this feature. A possible Shuffle button may also be useful.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:37:46 pm by Blake »

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions/Ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:31:33 am »
I agree with everything except for "7", Cuz curses is simply shit..

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 06:36:23 am »
I agree with everything but 5**. It'd be too op.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:00:24 pm by C4 Nerd »

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 09:24:04 am »
Logout screen is fine
Disagree with being able to hide orbs, players will have no idea where it went if they accidentally click it, and i seem to think of no reason of why you would hide it.
Tbh i hate quick prayers.
Rest is something that would be nice to see, you run out of running way too fast with 1 agility.
Compass already points north when you click it
Emotes really don't care lol
Agreed with the whip special, should be easy to do so i'll look into it.
Not sure what you mean with these 'achievements'. Would this be like the adventurers log in runescape? (i don't use it and i see nobody using it)
Curses would be cool but current chivalry and piety will need to be reworked then.
No custom titles, maybe only for donator members. It confuses the shit out of me on runescape and tbh only makes for more spam/distraction without having actual functionality.
Yell is coded as a game message, hence why theres no formatting in it. Bit you can already make it appear red or blue though, like the normal game message of 'email not registered' is also red.
Party room is currently used as 'clan room' as you can use clan wars there.
Music on login, nice idea!

Offline Asd Shf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 09:40:11 am »
I agree for everything Blake! Good job

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 12:32:59 pm »
I agree with everything except for number 5 and 7 since it's simply overpowered.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 10:06:37 am »
number  7 is very good for bosing and its not that op.... turmoil is allmost same as piety. so  its very good especialy soulsplit would help in pwm this is very good suggestion and updates in this games is very needed

Offline Geroge

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 07:49:54 pm »
I dont agree with 1,3,4,5,7,8,11
"All I do is support Emps-World

Mary

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 08:13:11 am »
I dont agree with 1,3,4,5,7,8,11
Care to enlighten us why..?

Offline Greip

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Waddup
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 10:56:36 am »
Why would you want to hide your hitpoints/prayer and running  -> Not important in my eyes

Point 5: snare should be better since stunning the mob wouldn't be able to fight back.

Rest is okay in my eyes
Waddup

Pm ingame for checks and muney
Pages: 1