The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rockgod39906

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Suggestions
« on: February 23, 2016, 04:35:13 pm »
I have had a few suggestions for a long time, and now I will tell you about them.
The first one is that you should add a kill count in Barrows, to see which of the brothers you have killed.
Also can you make it that the "roofs" of the boats dont disappear when you have no roofs turned on.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 05:07:35 pm »
For barrow brothers you can just check your killcount for each brother. Write ::killlog to do so.
First may be useful, but neither of them is needed.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 08:59:16 pm »
I like the first idea, would be helpful for forgetful people at barrows.

Second idea I don't know about since I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:08:22 am »
Just do the kills in order (run around in a circle and eventually work your way inward).
The confusion is common among all players so I see how the killcount would be useful. I stand mutual on it though. As Saol said, "you can just check your killcount for each brother".

Offline Rockgod39906

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 07:57:02 pm »
Just do the kills in order (run around in a circle and eventually work your way inward).
The confusion is common among all players so I see how the killcount would be useful. I stand mutual on it though. As Saol said, "you can just check your killcount for each brother".
But it wouldnt hurt anybody either and I see it as just a simple addition.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 11:09:15 pm »
Or if you find the tunnel under the gravestone just go through it down to the chest and click it and each of the brothers you haven't yet killed will appear one at a time, sometimes even walking through the gates they appear
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Pages: 1