The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Staking
« on: January 07, 2018, 07:11:17 pm »
Not that I'm big fan of speaking about this thing at all but people that comes from Duel Arena aren't usually very pleasant and acceptable to talk with.

So main idea of this is that staking amount both cash and items(depending on G.E. value or perhaps high alch value for some items, etc. like adamant ones which in G.E. price checker is 1M~ for unknown(to me at least) reason) accordingly will go up with total level. What does it mean? If you were to have, let's say, a total level of 750, your highest amount of coins or items value is no more than 7,5M and so on. When you get maxed(2277 total as of right now), your amount increases immensely, therefore you can stake all-in, meaning unlimited with max stats.

Just for the record, stakers don't level up any other skills so if they were to stake some more items/cash they need to do some skilling for it to gain. It benefits both economy and stakers in a way where economy will get alive again and stakers won't lose items instantly they gain more than their bank was(etc. decreasing flaming or any other way of bullying coming from stakers as they rebuilding goes usually like this - goes stakes all-in, loses, then goes to G.E., begs for more cash goes to even more staking.)

I don't intend to get positive replies on this suggestion as this might have some minuses of its own but overall I'm looking forward to anything players could say that could be to it, feedback is always welcomed.

Implementing this I'm also aware it might take some time so no need to hurry

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Staking
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 08:09:50 pm »
DID YOU RETARDS SERIOUSLY ALREADY FUCKING FORGET HOW HARD THE LAST ATTEMPT AT RESTRICTING STAKING BACKLASHED? They'll just quit the game, pick ANY OTHER server to stake and and the game will end up fucking dead. Healthy they say...
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187, 3st Ranger X

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 08:16:50 pm »
I don't intend to get positive replies on this suggestion as this might have some minuses of its own but overall I'm looking forward to anything players could say that could be to it, feedback is always welcomed.

if you thought your suggestion was only gonna get bad feedback, why did you even post it in the first place?

Implementing this I'm also aware it might take some time so no need to hurry
it was already implemented once and oh boy, was it a disaster.

absolutely not.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 08:18:13 pm »
Similar suggestion received mostly negative feedback just a few days ago. No more staking restrictions ever, they just end up being quite bad. First and last experiment wasn't really a success.
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=20628.0

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 08:44:46 pm »
Alright, Locking.
Pages: 1