The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline The Nice

• +0/-0
  • Emps-World Player Since 2008
    • View Profile
Staff Members & Pricelist
« on: September 22, 2014, 01:44:16 pm »
Hello, We Really need staff members..to help players .. also active members !!
2nd Thing lll We Really Need A Pricelist !!
Thanks..
We Will Either Find The Way, Or Make One 👣
Emps-World Player Since 2008 💪
The Nice ❤

Offline Supertwizz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Members & Pricelist
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 02:26:04 pm »
as i have noticed , there is always a staff-member online , and most of them answer if you asked them something .
the price list is bad in my opinion , because in that case there will be no merching or its hard to merch

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Members & Pricelist
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 02:36:39 pm »
Hello,

Please check the sticky topics before you post in any of the forum boards! You will find in this section the topic What not to suggest

• More Moderators/Administrators - The Staff Management is always looking for more additions to the Staff Team, so please do not suggest to have more Staff Members, or suggest specific players that you think are suitable for the position.
  • Price List - The economy is just getting rebuilt. We cannot provide a proper Price List for the time being, due to the constant change of the price of all the items. We will provide one very soon, stop suggesting!

Please make sure you follow the stickies next time, so I won't have to send an infraction to your forums account. Thank you.
Locked.

Pages: 1