The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Spiritual creatures
« on: May 12, 2017, 02:44:22 pm »
Straight into the point: they're lvl 118, have 181 health and drop bunch of garbage, rune kite being the best drop. The monster density of specific spiritual creatures is pretty low so a lot of time is also spent running around finding them while on a slayer task.

Suggestions:
  • Make the Spiritual Rangers drop 1-5 bowstrings and 1-10 yew and magic logs
  • Make Spiritual Mages drop 5-15 rune essence, 10-20 blood and death runes and Mystic pieces as alchables
  • Make the drops of Spiritual Warriors mainly consist of rune items and give a small chance for dragon weaponry and armor to drop
  • In general get rid of the low-tier halberds, keep the addy and rune ones in the drop tables and add a rare chance for a dragon halberd
  • Add the low tier ones to Barb weapon shop or make low lvl monster drop them so people won't start selling them as rare items

I would also like more of them being added into GWD or change the Slayer tasks into ''Spiritual Creatures'' instead of specific ones. If the drops seem ''too good'', which IMO they still aren't anything special, adding a slayer level requirement of around 75 to kill them wouldn't be a bad addition. In that case add more Saradomin Priests and Knights to the Saradomin encampment so getting KC without slayer won't become harder.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:53:29 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Danielshapz, Triangle Dot, S Clegane

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Spiritual creatures
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 02:59:12 pm »
Stop doing useless tasks like a noob
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 03:10:59 pm »
Stop doing useless tasks like a noob

They're a good task xp-wise but could use improvements.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 08:47:04 am »
That's something I had in my mind for a long time. Otto, has a point. Making Spiritual Creatures one task is best thing that could ever happen to them in a while. Requirement isn't high, arguable good enough for their suggested drops. So, you gotcha - I vote YES. :)
Pages: 1