The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gaypride

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sorta about everything.
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:53:40 am »
I shall welcome you to my suggestions.

Adding flax packs that you open for 10 flax. The package must cost over 10k atleast or else it will be too much profitable but it should acctualy be a small coin sink and will save time instead of picking all the flaxes/buying the bowstrings (flaxes). Same with vials.

Decreasing the Crafting requierment for strung rabbit foot necklace. It's very helpful for ironmen who're on their way to thieve a Master Farmer or do Agility. 95 Crafting is a bit too much for that kind of amulet that's so helpful mid-game.

While there are alot of bosses who drop for 3 persons, we could add Chronozon (and maybe Wildywyrm) into the list aswell.

A spell that would tan hides and works like plank-make-spell (two casts for entire inventory) or humidify (one cast per inventory, 2hides in one tick)

A Banker into the Falador Mining Dungeon, Will speed up the mining over there.

Let me know about your opinions on this topic and agree/disagree on some opinions.

Did you fall from the vending machine? Because you're a Snack! <3

Offline Miuzu

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Sorta about everything.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 12:54:03 pm »
Disagreeing with the first one since you can buy it, and if you are an ironman you chose to limit yourself. Maybe adding a bank closer to the flax fields would be a solution, or bowstrings/flax as something farmable or inside a drop table, who knows.

Agreeing with the second, forth and fifth suggestions. Rabbit foot is obtainable at 29 hunter, so why not make it a 35 crafting item? The tan-hide spell would be a faster but more costly way to tan hides, so why not, and a banker in the mining dungeon wouldn't be a bad addition since you have barbarian village ores with bank much closer, which makes people fight for the spots.

Now with the 3rd suggestion - no. They're not killed that often and the drops are rather useful and still kind of expensive. This would just crash the unique prices.
The following users liked this post: Gaypride

Offline Gaypride

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:12:02 pm »
Now with the 3rd suggestion - no. They're not killed that often and the drops are rather useful and still kind of expensive. This would just crash the unique prices.
They do drop useful things but so did all other GWD monsters till the 3-drop-system was introduced and they're the only boss-ish monsters left that are single drops.

Did you fall from the vending machine? Because you're a Snack! <3

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 01:51:46 pm »
I shall welcome you to my suggestions.

Adding flax packs that you open for 10 flax. The package must cost over 10k atleast or else it will be too much profitable but it should acctualy be a small coin sink and will save time instead of picking all the flaxes/buying the bowstrings (flaxes). Same with vials.

Disagreeing with flax packs but agreeing with vial ones, thomy was looking some option for obtaining vials, this sound reasonable enough to me. For flax I would recommend changing the wheat field near g.e to flax field, I think it has been suggested already.

Decreasing the Crafting requierment for strung rabbit foot necklace. It's very helpful for ironmen who're on their way to thieve a Master Farmer or do Agility. 95 Crafting is a bit too much for that kind of amulet that's so helpful mid-game.
Absolutely, 95 seems to be too high indeed, at 95 crafting you are already probably in the late game.

A Banker into the Falador Mining Dungeon, Will speed up the mining over there.
Another yes from me, would make life much much easier, especially obtaining coal, but there is a bank very close by in Barb.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 10:08:13 pm »
yeah, bank deposit box or chest in falador mining dung needs alot. there is only 1 place worth to mine coals ( barbarian village ).
and srsl need some other methods obtain flax.
thomy makes skilling content updates like a snail at winter. im rly angry, a lot of time has passed everything i saw is overloads, and fishing+cooking become easer,brawling gloves gives more xp in wildy thats all.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:17:02 pm by Rotanas »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 10:38:28 pm »
You can train fletching the cheap way with logs only or pay up for the bowstrings to speed it up. IMO that is perfectly balanced as it is.

The crafting req for the rabbit foot necklace is indeed pretty dumb. Something like 65-70 would be fine I think.

Chronozon and Wildywyrm do not need their drop quantities tripled. Their drops have no demand in the market as it is.

Yes for the lunar spells.

Banker or a deposit box at Falador mine would be nice.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Gaypride
Pages: 1