The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
some suggestions
« on: December 26, 2014, 09:02:38 pm »
 #1: add a healer in some agility arena courses and in prove karamja agility arena graphics. #2:  make more possible locations for the star to land. #3: make more items from minigames tradable (items not tickets).

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
Re: some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 09:06:47 pm »
1- No, you can climb up and you'll be 2 step from bank at ability course.
Wilderness course? Hell no, why the hell would a healer exist in wildy lol, lazy boi.

2-We got enough places already ._.

3-What kind of items? Tho the current untradeable items will not be tradeable by any chance lol.

Mary

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 09:42:41 pm »
Be more specific and provide examples in your suggestions though, else you can't do much with them :S
Bring some food though, and karamja course is close enough to a bank, and tbh there are enough star locations already, like 15 to 20.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 09:55:01 pm »
The stars are meant to be found, not for people to spend 2 hours just searching for them. Adding more locations to the already obscure 'hints' given by the observatory guy would make this a bit annoying.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 01:16:01 pm »
Wilderness course? Hell no, why the hell would a healer exist in wildy lol, lazy boi.

3-What kind of items? Tho the current untradeable items will not be tradeable by any chance lol.
i'm not lazy, if you put suggestions part in forums then u have to understand that people have they're own ideas and try to help this server out. i don't know if you don't understand that, maby you should stay out of forums

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 01:21:24 pm »

i'm not lazy, if you put suggestions part in forums then u have to understand that people have they're own ideas and try to help this server out. i don't know if you don't understand that, maby you should stay out of forums
Lok ok, I apologize :D

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 12:45:27 am »

I'd like to second this quote.

I disagree.
Pages: 1