The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Wg Iron

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Some suggestions
« on: January 09, 2017, 11:33:11 am »
Hey there,

Got some suggestions of my own:

For crafting skill

My knowledge tells me Crafting skill would surely could use variety at higher levels. Let's bring up battlestaves making, charging orbs and etc. Now, at 90 - 95 crafting when you train it, you need black dragon hide probably most of the time(obvious, best exp per hour) or cut uncuts with 90 mining at Neitiznot. Crafting glass orb would make seaweed and bucket of sand useful, molten glass can be traded as well. Adding battlestaves to some droptables would return PvM content up again. Since I played both Runescape 3 and Oldschool Runescape I can tell this is one of he cheapest methods of getting crating up.

For Pking/Wilderness:

Remove entrance south of green dragons to Corporeal Beast in the eastern area of Wilderness around 18 - 23 level and let the use of ancient magicks be used in place of it if you want to make it to multi zone near Green Dragons.

Given that I mentioned teleportation method many people teleport in the middle of fight, maybe timer of three or so seconds, you can't teleport if you're being attacked that way you risk in a manner like Deadman Mode works you can't actually log out/teleport out of fight you must tank all the way. I am not very much into Pk myself, but I watch some fights on other account and some of good fights they lost their potential as I saw them. Like you waste food/potions just to teleport out of Wilderness... Point is? You either risk for the biscuit or don't go.

Lastly, perks to skillcapes:

Let's say, for example, Magic Cape. Can we make it while worn you can cast one spell daily from other spellbook? Like, if you were making planks and you wanna go to let's Canifis do it by using Magic Cape with spellbook swap. Or use Vengeance once and then fight in Ancients.
Firemaking Cape, while operated add to logs one more option to burn them without tinderbox. One more log per inventory and faster exp per hour.
Crafting Cape, Teleports you to Crafting Guild, unlimited charges.
Herblore Cape, while operated can decant potions into (4) doses.
Mining Cape, a slight chance of receiving 1 - 5 stardusts, while mining normal ores.
Smithing Cape, while being operated gains you any kind of bars up to runite (10 - 30)
Fletching Cape, faster stringing bows rate.
Fishing Cape, slightly better chance of receiving noted fish up to Manta (10 - 30)
Cooking Cape, works as cooking gauntlets can be paired for better exp rates, 5 - 10% higher than normal.
Woodcutting Cape, increased chance of getting crushed nests while chopping trees.
Prayer Cape, would work as bonecrusher and can be charged for 1M at Monastery for 1000 Charges. Exp rates would remain the same.
Ranging Cape same as Ava
Attack Cape unlimited tokens at Warriors Guild Cyclops.
Defence Cape chance of neglecting huge damage and rebound it, though it doesn't stack with spirit shields or vengeance just with recoils. (same as vengeance)
Thieving Cape Teleports to Rogue's Den ground level.
Hunter Cape let's you set additional one more trap per time.
Agility Cape double tickets at Karamja Agility Arena while worn.
Slayer Cape pursuing slayer master into doing same task as before.
The following users liked this post: Wg Mojo

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 12:34:16 pm »
I'd like battlestaff crafting, nothing needs to be changed about it. It's fine the way it is in RS. Did you know that you can train crafting until 99 perfectly fine with blue dhides? You don't need the highest grade materials to train a skill.

Green dragons aren't really a resource that is utilized, much less contested. There's no need for this. Teleblock doesn't need to be made useless, you should actually be able to teleport out of a fight if you aren't teleblocked and under lvl 20 wilderness. If anything, teleporting people generally waste more supplies, which is good.

While I enjoy perks to skillcapes, some of these are outright ridiculous. They shouldn't be significant benefits, they should remain small. Some of them would not be worth the coding time, and some would outright be better as a standalone item.

;

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 02:07:20 pm »
I'd like battlestaff crafting, nothing needs to be changed about it. It's fine the way it is in RS. Did you know that you can train crafting until 99 perfectly fine with blue dhides? You don't need the highest grade materials to train a skill.

tbh doing 90-99 crafting on gems isnt bad either, just stand at either the thieving stall (u'll gain thieving xp aswell) or the gem rocks (gains mining xp)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 09:03:50 pm by Iron Corne »
#exkneesocks
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Gauras

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 10:08:18 pm »
support
The following users liked this post: Wg Iron

Offline Wg Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 08:16:47 pm »

I was referring to just another method of gaining crafting experience not only via uncut gemstones or dragon hides. It doesn't have to be highest grade material. Between 60 - 80 levels should do fine, just better overall experience per hour compared to other two methods. Apologies for mistaken ya all that I was wanting to make these bad boys highest level crafting item.
I'm also fine with blue dragon hide, at the moment. Just explained why I chose to introduce them and I don't see a problem why it shouldn't be introduced. After all, origin and most of players from OSRS at least, do glass making all the way for pure profit, even without Ironman status. Also battlestaves drop would expand most of droptables to monsters.

While I enjoy perks to skillcapes, some of these are outright ridiculous. They shouldn't be significant benefits, they should remain small. Some of them would not be worth the coding time, and some would outright be better as a standalone item.

So, let's say people who more enjoy skill grind than combat skills in game, why shouldn't they be awarded for they pure effort? Those perks can be edited and I'm open to listen any correction on skillcapes suggestion. It would give more impact on my suggestion as well, don't you agree? :)
P.S. I code myself a bit from time to time and I only saw source code for quest making which Mary provided long time ago, I can't seem the problem with coding at all. Even if takes a couple of months, I'm cool with it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 09:45:13 pm by Wg Iron »
The following users liked this post: Wg Mojo

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 05:24:33 pm »
I liked the idea of pk skill cape, but honestly I don't think moving green dragon to level 18+ wildy would improve pking. It will just allow pkers kill players there
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 05:32:53 pm »
So, let's say people who more enjoy skill grind than combat skills in game, why shouldn't they be awarded for they pure effort? Those perks can be edited and I'm open to listen any correction on skillcapes suggestion. It would give more impact on my suggestion as well, don't you agree? :)
P.S. I code myself a bit from time to time and I only saw source code for quest making which Mary provided long time ago, I can't seem the problem with coding at all. Even if takes a couple of months, I'm cool with it.
I find that the rewards from skilling should be in the skill itself rather than the cape. I would rather see the development time that would be put into making these cape perks work into improving skills themselves.
;

Offline Wg Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 12:48:41 pm »
I liked the idea of pk skill cape, but honestly I don't think moving green dragon to level 18+ wildy would improve pking. It will just allow pkers kill players there
I was talking about cave entrance near eastern spot of Green Dragons not about Green Dragons themselves.
Pages: 1