The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Some 'Good' ideas
« on: September 24, 2017, 11:25:03 pm »
  • Give the regen bracelet an extra invisible 4x hitpoints regeneration, which can stack with Rapid Heal.
  • Ability to poison corrupt dragon weapons?(Spear, dagger)
  • Give the Pest-token Exchange shop an option to upgrade your existing elite void top and bottom(black, grey, white) and give it +4 prayer bonus(all other stats untouched), this can cost upwards to 750 - 1000 tokens. This can be done on regular void depending on feedback.
  • Add Soft clay and Flax to some drop tables, as well as rune essence.
  • Fury Shark fishing? 95 fishing reqirement.
  • Add the dye bottle(third-age, blood, barrow, etc) and it's entirety to the hard/elite clue scroll drop table? Or just increase the amount of shards per clue completed.
  • Bonfires!(Been suggested, I know ;D)
  • Skill cape perks?(Big update potential, would req. A lot of time to make)
  • An Agility shortcut to the Kalphite Queens lair, which will cut the long walk. 80 Agility req.
  • Add Herb/Ore/Seed boxes to the karmja agility course rewards shop, costs 10-15 each and offers a variety of resources scaled on skill level. (random idea lol)

I'd like to see at least one of these ideas added to the game, wouldn't hurt anyone :gnomechild:
The following users liked this post: Pk Range99, Earl, Level Down, Triangle Dot, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Some 'Good' ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 07:33:36 am »
  • Give the regen bracelet an extra invisible 4x hitpoints regeneration, which can stack with Rapid Heal.
  • Give the Pest-token Exchange shop an option to upgrade your existing elite void top and bottom(black, grey, white) and give it +4 prayer bonus(all other stats untouched), this can cost upwards to 750 - 1000 tokens. This can be done on regular void depending on feedback.
  • Add the dye bottle(third-age, blood, barrow, etc) and it's entirety to the hard/elite clue scroll drop table? Or just increase the amount of shards per clue completed.
  • An Agility shortcut to the Kalphite Queens lair, which will cut the long walk. 80 Agility req.
  • Add Herb/Ore/Seed boxes to the karmja agility course rewards shop, costs 10-15 each and offers a variety of resources scaled on skill level. (random idea lol)

I'd like to see at least one of these ideas added to the game, wouldn't hurt anyone :gnomechild:
Herb/Ore/Seed boxes - there is plenty of ways to obtain ores, herbs and seeds. No need for that one.
Agility shortcut - I agree.
Skillcape perks - I don't get why is this isn't a thing I suggested it before. So, I still support any note who brings it up.
Bonfire - Geez... Charr just suggested them like two weeks ago.
Shards/Bottles to clue drop table - Increasing shards might be good idea though it will make suffer those who already have done quite a lot of clues and gained 500~ just from that. Bigger amounts perhaps will encourage more people to do clues.
Fury Sharks - 50/50. If yes, then remove from ancient creatures droptable.
Add soft clay/flax to drop table as well as rune essence(which already is on most profitable monster droptable) - Yeah I agree.
Other than that I fully support.
The following users liked this post: Danielshapz, Triangle Dot

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 11:49:13 am »
Pointless, you'll barely feel the impact of this.

No thanks, corrupt dds already outperforms ags a spec weapon and is honestly an abomination. Corrupt dragon equipment as a whole takes away from a multitude of weapons,

Or alternatively, save having to make 6 custom items by buffing elite's prayer bonus directly. This isn't necessary though, void is fine as is.

Should remain scarce.

It has no raw variant. I wouldn't mind it otherwise.

No thanks. They're meant to be rare.

Yes.

This is something you don't use a single sentence on, this is something you should write out fully. Regardless, while I wouldn't mind them I don't think placing perks onto skillcapes would be the right thing to do.

Would like this, but would have to be custom.

Easymanmode would love this, so I'm gonna say no.

;
The following users liked this post: Danielshapz

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 03:31:26 pm »

Pointless, you'll barely feel the impact of this.
Then x8 maybe? Like I mentioned, it can be stacked

Should remain scarce.
For what reason?

This is something you don't use a single sentence on, this is something you should write out fully. Regardless, while I wouldn't mind them I don't think placing perks onto skillcapes would be the right thing to do.

Hows this? :D

• Herblore cape - When worn give the user a 5% chance to make a 4 dose potion instead of 3
  • Crafting cape - Unlimited teleports to the Crafting Guild
  • Runecrafting cape - Unlimited teleports to the Abyss
  • Construction cape - Unlimited house teleports
  • Fishing cape - An operation effect(only when worn) that works as a fishing potion(can only be used once every hour or so)
  • Defence cape - Has the 'Ring of Life' effect when the users health drops below 10%(when worn), option can be toggled on/off
  • Range cape - Ava's accumulator effect
  • Farming cape - Unlimited teleports to the Catherby and Falador tree/herb patches
  • Thieving cape - 10% chance for double pick pocketed/stall loot
  • Slayer cape - Unlimited teleports to the slayer masters directly(or unlimited teleports to the slayer tower?)
  • Magic cape - One spell book swap(Permanent) every 24 hours
  • Hitpoints cape - 2x restore rate for hitpoints(Can be stacked with 'Rapid Heal' for 4x hit points restore rate)
  • Strength cape - Unlimited teleports to the Warriors Guild
  • Prayer cape - Restores your prayer points to full with +9 more(like an altar)once per day
  • Mining cape - 5% chance to get double ores(when worn)
  • Agility cape - 10-15% chance? Of obtaining double brimhaven agility tokens(You literally never fail in agility @ 99)
  • Smithing cape - Acts as Goldsmith gauntlets
  • Woodcutting cape - +1 Woodcutting level boost when worn

Looking back at the list some of the perks can be shitty mainly cause of the lack of content in the certain skill. Original discussion topic found here

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 12:03:24 pm »

Too stronk (think of deep wildy). Maybe make it work as the Spellbook swap spell in Lunars (1-spell-only switch) and reduce the cooldown.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 01:17:38 pm »

Too stronk (think of deep wildy). Maybe make it work as the Spellbook swap spell in Lunars (1-spell-only switch) and reduce the cooldown.
One swap once every 24h. How's that strong lmao. Deep wildy easier to escape than 20 wildy.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 08:11:00 pm »

One swap once every 24h. How's that strong lmao. Deep wildy easier to escape than 20 wildy.

One swap to help you get 1 kill a day is more than an average Lithuanian would get in a day :LUL:

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 11:29:12 pm »

One swap to help you get 1 kill a day is more than an average Lithuanian would get in a day :LUL:
It would have close to no effect on pking.

Offline Just Humen

• +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 02:37:48 pm »

100% good argument. a spellbook switch that could let you tb + snare then switch to barrage while being in deep wildy means you basically can do the job of 2 people at once while being in non-multi. but it will not have an effect on pking at all. brilliant.

and before you say "but its 24hr cd". yes ik, i can read, but that means it's even worse, cus the magic cape would be broken off cooldown, but useless af while on cooldown. so just reduce the cooldown and make it switch for 1 spell only.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:40:26 pm by Just Humen »

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 06:07:14 pm »

100% good argument. a spellbook switch that could let you tb + snare then switch to barrage while being in deep wildy means you basically can do the job of 2 people at once while being in non-multi. but it will not have an effect on pking at all. brilliant.

and before you say "but its 24hr cd". yes ik, i can read, but that means it's even worse, cus the magic cape would be broken off cooldown, but useless af while on cooldown. so just reduce the cooldown and make it switch for 1 spell only.
Quite sure you're not competent enough to have a say in this.

Offline Just Humen

• +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 07:02:46 pm »

i'm quite sure you're competent, must be very serious deep wildy pking with charr's nex inactive group.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 07:55:50 pm »

i'm quite sure you're competent, must be very serious deep wildy pking with charr's nex inactive group.

I'm not a fan of skillcape perks when what most of those perks do could be added to other items and make for actual content. I also wouldn't want to have to put all the bloody skillcapes in the game in my bank. The suggested perk for the magic cape is one I don't like, it's really gimmicky in pvp and quite frustrating to play against. That is if it's allowed to be used in combat in exchange for no limit then it'd be a lot more useful to me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:08:26 pm by Charr »
;
Pages: 1