The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Klauduxxx

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Crystal Fetish.
    • View Profile
Some changes that i suggest
« on: September 02, 2016, 02:02:21 pm »
These two thing's that i'm going to suggest not going to change gameplay itself only make thing's a little bit easier.

I'm going to include edited photos to make my suggestions visually understandable. 

1. Killogs option. Will make checking your killlogs more convenient than typing ''::killlogs'' every time.
Example picture:

2. Special attack option. Even if the weapon doesn't have special attack i'd suggest that Spec attack bar would still be visible. (So players would know when bar fill's back up for another special attack)
Example picture:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 05:25:31 pm by Klauduxxx »
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Fawkes

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Some changes that i suggest
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 06:06:08 pm »
I have nothing against these 2 ideas in general
however making a timer ( something like the potion / stats timer ) would be great IMO, so you can always keep an eye on it while pking so you can know when to use a weapon that has a special attack option

I agree with your first suggestion .

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 11:01:09 pm »
I agree with the first idea. We can have something like the special attack tooltip in OSRS for the second idea.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Klauduxxx

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Crystal Fetish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 11:12:29 pm »
I agree with the first idea. We can have something like the special attack tooltip in OSRS for the second idea.
I totally agree with you. I just wonder if thomy would be able to implement something like that

Mary

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 09:47:07 am »
a status orb (above your chatbox) would fit better in emps i think, with the number indicating how much %

kill logs shouldn't be that hard to add, i wanted to do that myself a while ago but forgot

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 12:58:06 pm »
a status orb (above your chatbox) would fit better in emps i think, with the number indicating how much %

kill logs shouldn't be that hard to add, i wanted to do that myself a while ago but forgot

If you're gonna add a kill logs button on the quest tab, can you add a button that takes you to the helpdesk aswell. Unreal the number of people who don't know how to type ::helpdesk.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 02:51:24 pm »
2 simple, but harmless ideas. I agree with both, but I don't like the special-attack tooltip; it just doesn't fit there anyomore. There are enough tooltips around the minimap. I would prefer it just like Klauduxxx suggested; a blurred special-attack bar.
Pages: 1