The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Add extensions and superior monsters?

Yes
6 (75%)
No
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1

Offline Ilililillili

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
SLAYERRR
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:04:10 am »
Slayer task extensions would be nice and superiors and maybe add gwd bosses and jad to slayer tasks? ok go
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:15:37 am by K0 U As N00b »

Offline Brony Fggt

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: SLAYERRR
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 11:14:22 am »
This will never be added. The "what not to suggest" post says that you can't suggest OSRS content.

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 12:13:35 pm »
In my opinion the slayer monsters are already well diverse, and I think they will be extended when more npc's will be added to the game. The gwd bosses used to be included, but I'm not sure why they got removed.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018
The following users liked this post: Wg Iron

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 01:21:50 pm »
Slayer task extensions would be nice and superiors and maybe add gwd bosses and jad to slayer tasks? ok go

More boss tasks would only mean even worse XP/h rates from Duradel, so no thank to that. If you wanna go bossing, you don't need a task for that.
Having an option to extend tasks for slayer points would be cool.

Offline Wg Iron

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 08:38:19 pm »
I agree with suggestion, something like superior versions of slayer monsters we have already ing making it more challenging to do the task and just easy and afk walthrough with a bunch of skilling supplies and items worth alching. Even tho idea is somehow reminder of OSRS I remember somebody was mentioning this to Emps-Scape(Now, Emps-World) way before it came to OSRS. And if I'm correct, as long term player it got amazing feedback with a lot of addons to the idea itself and it was worth trying to make it in. I personally find it this way: The more challenging the game is the more people it attracts even without advertising. Otherwise, easy money on afk skill just to waste on staking or drop parties, not worth time spending or investing effort to even take slayer tasks. As for XP/h, Duradel's tasks can be replaced with rather more profit and less boss tasks and there can always be Kuradal slayer master, requiring 70 slayer 110 combat or something like this. Both RS3 and OSRS content elements are already in game. So suggesting this won't hurt it so much.
The following users liked this post: Nocturnal
Pages: 1