The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Vindicate

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • I dont even know anymore :>
    • View Profile
Slayer tower specific slayer master
« on: September 20, 2018, 11:51:25 am »
Title says it all really.

Reason: Right now there is such a small chance to get a slayer tower monster as a task. Since the recent update they are really the monsters you would like to get on a task for the supplies. This is targeted at lower level people who want to train slayer and get some useful skilling drops but also for high level accounts who want skilling drops and also earn some slayer xp. Right now shenven is used for boss tasks only basically and duradel has too many monsters he can assign.

Problem: people would not go back to duradel after this one is introduced i am afraid - solution could be by giving duradel only monsters who drop unique items (metal drakes/frostdrakes/brutals/wildywirm/darkbeast) you get the idea.

If people think this idea doesn't work/is not balanced or have general feedback please do comment!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:25:09 pm by Vindicate »
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Ironmandommy, Benjamin

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer tower specific slayer master
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:10:48 pm »
I am more considered to have one certain slayer master who assigns only boss tasks(like GWD, Nex, Demon Bosses) and seperate for casual NPCs/monsters instead of certain someone who assigns monsters only slayer tower and believes slayer tower tasks are best exp/profit-wise. This would totally wreck, for example, Banshee task, as pet hunters or potato cactus farmers will be there, keeping Banshees packed af. tl;dr I disagree with suggestion, for now.
Pages: 1