The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
slayer
« on: September 19, 2017, 06:39:32 am »
i think we need block task and never see that task again cost 5-10k points
prefer task to see that task more common like 5-10k points to use
extend task to get more kills
with bosses i think we need to coose how many we want kill like 1-35 option
lets see what u think  ;D

and i think death god who assigns only boss u can do like 1-3 times a day and get some points for some cosmetics
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:45:41 am by Nedaz »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Level Down, S Clegane

Offline Level Down

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: slayer
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:17:06 am »
Will be a great add-on to Slayer in my opinion

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 11:58:44 am »
There is legitimately nothing to spend points on if you have all the items, permanent blocks or prefers wouldn't help with that. You'd still end up with thousands of points you don't use. For that reason I'm against it. I'd be fine if it cost points every time you get a task.

Extending is fine.

Being able to choose high amounts would make for some pretty overpowered exp/h. Don't see the need for that.

Seperating boss tasks is something I would like but the way you've presented it in your suggestion is awful.
;
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Offline Nedaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 03:44:16 pm »
Well there still more player who enjoy this

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 09:35:16 pm »
There is legitimately nothing to spend points on if you have all the items, permanent blocks or prefers wouldn't help with that. You'd still end up with thousands of points you don't use. For that reason I'm against it. I'd be fine if it cost points every time you get a task.

Extending is fine.

Being able to choose high amounts would make for some pretty overpowered exp/h. Don't see the need for that.

Seperating boss tasks is something I would like but the way you've presented it in your suggestion is awful.

> overpowered xp rates in emps
> slayer in emps

Pick one :LUL:
Whether or not it will create a permanent ''sink'' for slayer points, it will sure as fuck make the skill far more enjoyable. Despite being my favorite skill in RS, it's the weakest point in Emps.

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 05:16:57 pm »
pretty much osrs slaying system which I like.

My suggestion:

The more popular tasks, which give good xp/hour or/and have a very good drop table need to get unlocked first (nerf to slayer as it is now).

With the ability to block tasks you do not like permanently, slayer becomes more enjoyable than it is now (buff to slayer).

You can also unlock the ability to extend tasks. However, after recieving a slayer task, you will be asked, if you want to extend that task for some SP. Bosses will cost more SP to extend than other monsters and the extension varies depending on your slayer level as well as a little bit of RNG (SP sink).

This will turn SP into indirect slayer xp (better than adding xp lamps) and makes the skill more enjoyable.
The following users liked this post: Jp, S Clegane

Offline Nedaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 06:36:31 pm »
yeah u right but still we need this like block task extent task
or use points for slayer xp or skill suplies
Pages: 1