The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
slayer
« on: April 16, 2016, 07:35:56 am »
i just want this
http://prntscr.com/asvhzu
to remove task perm for 1k points forever

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: slayer
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 08:39:51 am »
Permanently blocking tasks has been suggested tons of times before. My opinion on it has not changed.

Permanently blocking tasks is still something I would not like to see. I currently have over 300k slayer points and cancelling tasks for 1k sp is pretty much the only thing that rids me of slayer points, even then I gain more than I spend, and I cancel more than just wildy tasks. If blocking is a thing, it should be blocked for a limited amount of tasks you get, so that spending points on it is not a one time thing.

Though cancelling tasks and being able to get an easy task from Chaeldar is already enough in my opinion.
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot, Beershake, Ironmandommy

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 08:42:55 am »
An interface for slayer would be great addition, though, considering how people are hardly working on getting those Anger weapons, Hunter's Crossbow, I don't see argument why exactly we should block tasks permanently, while you can cancel them and get after some time, which concludes in same as task being blocked for two or more tasks in a row.

None the less, I'm agreeing with adding interface. In additional, add something like expanding slayer features, like giving larger tasks, boss tasks (that aren't on a list of slayer assignments) and maybe, adding abilities, like crafting Ferocious/Slayer rings, making Full Slayer Helmets, so not everyone could do them just by buying stuff from Grand Exchange. Now, this would also attract people to do most enjoyable skill in game :)

Also, one small notice. I used to make suggestion, now I saw my mistake, if you suggest something put it in details, not in 8 - 11 words. More organized and detailed suggestion is most likely to be considered as most important, while small ones, just checked and left.

In short, I agree with interface, not with blocking tasks forever.
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Mary

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 09:50:21 am »
Fuck is an interface in this context

Nothing that can be bought with slayer points should be permanent, was thinking about even making anger weapons degradable

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 10:54:33 am »
Instead of making tasks fully blockable, some monsters should be tweaked so that they are more enjoyable/worthy to kill. Revenants for example, heal their health up when fighting them and that extra damage you have to deal against them does not contribute to the slayer xp you get. Because the xp is calculated from the monster's max health, they are utterly shit XP. Then there are some monsters that are THE BIGGEST ******* ANNOYANCE TO ******* KILL because there simply isn't enough spawns: black dragons, dark beasts, nechryaels (let's also not forget that those idiots get stuck in walls) to name a few.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Hi Im Ethan, Triangle Dot

Mary

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 10:56:43 am »
Instead of making tasks fully blockable, some monsters should be tweaked so that they are more enjoyable/worthy to kill. Revenants for example, heal their health up when fighting them and that extra damage you have to deal against them does not contribute to the slayer xp you get. Because the xp is calculated from the monster's max health, they are utterly shit XP. Then there are some monsters that are THE BIGGEST ******* ANNOYANCE TO ******* KILL because there simply isn't enough spawns: black dragons, dark beasts, nechryaels (let's also not forget that those idiots get stuck in walls) to name a few.
but black dragons need their space

i suggested a while ago resource dungeons that would require slayer level to get in for these types of monsters and things like blue and red dragons

edit keep in mind revs are subject to salve amulet which makes them 20% easier so yeah.. And their healing was already quite nerfed + they have okay drops
Theres always been a balance between easy xp slayer monsters and monsters that are more of an annoyance but have the drops to consider doing them anyway
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:25:17 am by Mary »
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 11:19:46 am »
Instead of making tasks fully blockable, some monsters should be tweaked so that they are more enjoyable/worthy to kill. Revenants for example, heal their health up when fighting them and that extra damage you have to deal against them does not contribute to the slayer xp you get. Because the xp is calculated from the monster's max health, they are utterly shit XP.
The fact that it's only calculated from hp does make some monsters horrid as far as slayer is concerned. TD's, revs & tarns are all good examples of this. This does need to be improved upon.
Then there are some monsters that are THE BIGGEST ******* ANNOYANCE TO ******* KILL because there simply isn't enough spawns: black dragons, dark beasts, nechryaels (let's also not forget that those idiots get stuck in walls) to name a few.
All these monsters you've mentioned have enough spawns. That does not take multiple people into account though. Dark beasts are okay, 3 spawns on each side of smoke demon champ's room. Nechs are quite okay even with 2 people. As far as black dragon go have you heard of rimmington dungeon m8? It would be nice to have some more spawns for some things, yes. But it's far from annoying imo.

Also pls more boss spawns theres only 1 wtf.

Resource dungeons like mary mentioned might be a good solution.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 11:36:22 am »
rimmington dungeon m8?

Dragons are 100m apart from each other. The billion noobs running around the cave killing dying to KBD only makes it worse.

Anyway, most slayer locations can provide monsters for maximum of 2 people at once. On weekends, there can be 5 people at the same damn spot at the same time. It's a freaking pain to train slayer in Emps efficiently.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Stop Loss

• +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 12:30:28 pm »
it's very cool when u get first task revs then specs and u can't kill them because pkers killing you always..
this idea will be  great just do 5k points for remove task perm
but ofc pkers will be mad because they won't get freee pkp...

edit: tired of junk tasks do some changes....

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 01:59:42 pm »
but black dragons need their space

i suggested a while ago resource dungeons that would require slayer level to get in for these types of monsters and things like blue and red dragons

edit keep in mind revs are subject to salve amulet which makes them 20% easier so yeah.. And their healing was already quite nerfed + they have okay drops
Theres always been a balance between easy xp slayer monsters and monsters that are more of an annoyance but have the drops to consider doing them anyway

Yeah drops like barbed bolt tips, random seeds, and Mithril arrowtips, revs have a fantastic droptable m8 :doge:

OT: The system we have in place for slayer just seems odd right now for some monsters, since most bosses honestly have an incredibly low amount of health to make them easier. I remember when all the bosses lost like half their health, and then the prices of every rare boss drop crashed. Their health should be increased again at least a little bit to help with slayer xp as well as slowing down the amount rare drops coming into the game.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 02:18:09 pm »
Bubblebeam2, all monsters got their defence buffed by 10% (february 12th update). There's no need to buff their hp imo. Perhaps more defence buffs, but if they do so they should also fix statius warhammer.

Triangle dot, which bosses you would like to see added? GWD ones? If so, I must say hell no.. Full slayer helm would make killing them much easier and they're easy already, so it's quite self-explanatory.

Personally I think slayer is easy already. We have to ways to cancel tasks, so task restrictions shouldn't be added. For the same reason we can't ask "reassign previous task", because it could be easily abused (unless it costs like 10-20k points each time).
What I would like to see is new monsters with new drops, who could only be accessed by unlocking them for a high amount of points.

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 03:05:21 pm »
Bubblebeam2, all monsters got their defence buffed by 10% (february 12th update). There's no need to buff their hp imo. Perhaps more defence buffs, but if they do so they should also fix statius warhammer.

Triangle dot, which bosses you would like to see added? GWD ones? If so, I must say hell no.. Full slayer helm would make killing them much easier and they're easy already, so it's quite self-explanatory.

Personally I think slayer is easy already. We have to ways to cancel tasks, so task restrictions shouldn't be added. For the same reason we can't ask "reassign previous task", because it could be easily abused (unless it costs like 10-20k points each time).
What I would like to see is new monsters with new drops, who could only be accessed by unlocking them for a high amount of points.
I would like to see new bosses added in to game, to make it more variable to do other boss tasks, than KQ, Chaos Elemental, Chronozon, KBD. In suggestions, there is many suggested Bosses, like the one Bad Fight suggested. Please check it out. Very good for bossing. GWD is already good for enjoyable bossing, making them as tasks, like Aviansie task enabled, would only bring people and make Armadyl place over-crowded. Not like, I dislike these Bosses as tasks, just, any in game variety maybe would make it more enjoyable even when not on double exp.

Offline Stop Loss

• +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 04:04:15 pm »
they can change some monsters drop rates for,vissage,whip,unuct onyx,dragon boots they are way to easy to get, and maybe other things like this,but i see no one don't care about it...

but first of all i want only slayer master update... i wanna remove task perm for points nothing more...

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 07:36:47 pm »
they can change some monsters drop rates for,vissage,whip,unuct onyx,dragon boots they are way to easy to get, and maybe other things like this,but i see no one don't care about it...

but first of all i want only slayer master update... i wanna remove task perm for points nothing more...
I guess you just don't know one thing... Umm. You can change the task for free.  You just have to kill 35 black knights or 40 giant bats. Where is the problem?
Pages: 1