The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 3st Sk1l3r I

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Slayer
« on: February 15, 2016, 08:06:30 pm »
I would like if we can block slayer tasks for a amount of slayer points.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot, Ironman Tim

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 08:26:44 pm »
You can cancel a task for 1k slayer points, or you can get another one from Chaeldar.

I would like if we can block slayer tasks for a amount of slayer points.
Or do you mean avoiding to get a certain type of monsters?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:40:53 pm by Fawkes »

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 08:43:34 pm »
I can see why you want the block task option to be implemented into the game but if a player that has a lot of slayer points block all the tasks that he doesn't like and only not block black demon task or other good xp task. He would gain slayer xp easily. Therefore I disagree with your suggestion.

Edit: umm maybe make it block up to 3 tasks only? And if you want to block other task it would replace one of the 3.

Ps. I hate wilderness task as much as everyone else. Would want to block Spectral, Revenant, Wildy wyrm and Elemental Chaos.  :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:48:32 pm by Jandar »

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 08:49:58 pm »
I agree on suggestion and disagree on other hand.
As I played on OSRS, it's like you're deleting worthless tasks or risky tasks, eliminating them out of the way, would be great, but also, bring huge difference for those, who trained it all the way to 200m experience the "hard" way.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 08:54:32 pm »
I'd enjoy it very much, it would be very easy to not get tasks I don't like.

My issue with it that it's that easy. It would make it significantly easier for me to get the task I want. I already get more slayer points than I spend cancelling, if I were to be able to block tasks that would be even worse. I would gain a ton of slayer points and basically wouldn't be able to do much with them aside from buying hcb's. So no, I'm gonna say no. I'd rather keep spending my points, even if it's a whole lot easier to just block.

I'm currently at 245k slayer points and I need something useful to spend them on, blocking tasks would only cause that amount to increase faster, this is why I won't agree with it despite me probably enjoying it.
;
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Triangle Dot, Fawkes

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 09:30:24 pm »
If we did this we would have to make it so you can only block 1-2 task at a time. Otherwise players will block all the task that might be in the wilderness or something like that.
The following users liked this post: Ironman Tim

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 12:03:36 am »

My issue with it that it's that easy. It would make it significantly easier for me to get the task I want. I already get more slayer points than I spend cancelling, if I were to be able to block tasks that would be even worse. I would gain a ton of slayer points and basically wouldn't be able to do much with them aside from buying hcb's. So no, I'm gonna say no. I'd rather keep spending my points, even if it's a whole lot easier to just block.

I'm currently at 245k slayer points and I need something useful to spend them on, blocking tasks would only cause that amount to increase faster, this is why I won't agree with it despite me probably enjoying it.

So you say that it'd be easier to get points, that's true in some cases, but to counter that it could be for a temporary period, such as 24, 48 or 72 hours without getting those tasks again for a mid-high amount of Slayer points, what'd you think of this? I think it'd actually get you to spend those points to NOT get the tasks you don't want. Perhaps something more realistic.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 12:59:37 am »

So you say that it'd be easier to get points, that's true in some cases, but to counter that it could be for a temporary period, such as 24, 48 or 72 hours without getting those tasks again for a mid-high amount of Slayer points, what'd you think of this? I think it'd actually get you to spend those points to NOT get the tasks you don't want. Perhaps something more realistic.
That would be better, I'd go with blocking them for a certain amount of tasks done.
;
Pages: 1