The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Skilling outfits
« on: July 28, 2018, 08:54:19 pm »
https://emps-world.net/forum/suggestions-ideas/the-gone-set-others/?~21180
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im 15

This should totally be a thing if possible. Although the sets should be thought through better than the golden mining set, which is still garbo.

As for the suggestion itself. We don't need prospectors since we got the golden one (needs tweaking pls), neither do we need camo set since garbo. Could also leave out pyromancer and make the lumberjack boost both wc and fm. Anglers could boost both fishing and cooking. Farmers outfit would be neat, but not really needed xp wise imho. And finally the rouges outfit to boost thieving.

Basically all the skills that would get an xp boosting outfit would be the most zzzzzz ones. Obtaining methods could be rng or grind doesn't really matter. Shouldn't take more time than it takes to 99.
The following users liked this post: Lv Persavoz, Iron Corne, Loop

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Skilling outfits
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 07:24:41 am »
I liked this post.

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 09:31:54 am »
Tbh the exp is easy as it is already. Takes a day or two to get a 99. Nothing hard.

These sets should be only be cosmetic only and not provide any extra xp.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane, Caterpillar

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 05:17:19 pm »
Tbh the exp is easy as it is already. Takes a day or two to get a 99. Nothing hard.

Everybody in this game is maxed. The use is not going to be to ease the 13m "grind" to 99, it's going to ease the 500m xp of cutting magic logs and lighting them.

Offline Lv Persavoz

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 03:14:47 pm »
Wow Earl <3.
I agree with others. The outfits shouldn't give the bonus exp since the game is easy enough.

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 07:35:25 am »
Wow Earl <3.
I agree with others. The outfits shouldn't give the bonus exp since the game is easy enough.
So we remove bonus exp from member and the rimmington gloves and give these sets exp boost.

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 07:37:59 am »

Everybody in this game is maxed. The use is not going to be to ease the 13m "grind" to 99, it's going to ease the 500m xp of cutting magic logs and lighting them.
Getting 500m xp in woodcutting and firemaking, 4 players so far have done that without the boost from the sets, it's do-able, why do you want some more xp for the sets so it will be easier for you, but they struggeled their way and got what they wanted.

You have to be dedicated to go for a 250m skill, not think of an easy way to get it done faster etc.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 07:25:16 pm »

Getting 500m xp in woodcutting and firemaking, 4 players so far have done that without the boost from the sets, it's do-able, why do you want some more xp for the sets so it will be easier for you, but they struggeled their way and got what they wanted.

You have to be dedicated to go for a 250m skill, not think of an easy way to get it done faster etc.
omg boss monster tu hard maybe make nex solo mode and i need item for iron nerf pls or give other method reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 08:46:28 pm »
An idea just popped into my head.

What if these skilling outfits would be linked to the daily tasks? Like when you have completed, lets say 50, woodcutting tasks, you get one piece. This could either be random, or designated.

Thoughts?
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 10:40:14 pm »

What if these skilling outfits would be linked to the daily tasks? Like when you have completed, lets say 50, woodcutting tasks, you get one piece. This could either be random, or designated.

Thoughts?
I'd say too much rng involved, first you'd need rng to get the task and then the piece .

Offline Nocturnal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 06:59:03 am »

Thoughts?
I'd say too much rng involved, first you'd need rng to get the task and then the piece .
They were supposed to be hard to get in the first place. This way there's no rng involved while skilling, and making it a premium item for the hardened player.

But I agree with you, there shouldn't be another rng for the actual gaining of the item. Maybe a droptable like;

• 25 completed tasks, hat
  • 50 completed tasks, boots
  • 75 completed tasks, top
  • 100 completed tasks, legs

OG since August 2k9

The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 10:41:12 am »

Thoughts?
They were supposed to be hard to get in the first place. This way there's no rng involved while skilling, and making it a premium item for the hardened player.

But I agree with you, there shouldn't be another rng for the actual gaining of the item. Maybe a droptable like;

• 25 completed tasks, hat
  • 50 completed tasks, boots
  • 75 completed tasks, top
  • 100 completed tasks, legs
100 would take way too long however. But this could work.

Offline Nocturnal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 06:23:46 pm »
100 would take way too long however. But this could work.

The numbers were just to set an example. Could be each 10-15 tasks too. Imo it shouldn't be less than that, since the armors are supposed to be exclusive, rigth?

OG since August 2k9

Pages: 1