The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Theholy

• Liked: 14 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Skiller skillcape / Max skiller skillcape
« on: January 05, 2019, 07:57:22 pm »
Hello!

I have played as a skiller for a long time and i see more and more skillers come into the game (as alt / main acc). Some of them are getting maxed, some of them are already maxed.
I think it will be a great idea to create a skiller skillcape (like a maxed skillcape). Which will show the time putted into the game / acc.

Here is an example of possible skiller skillcape requirements
lvl 3 skillcape -> all non combat stats 99, all combat 1
lvl 15 skillcape -> all non combat stats 99, 99 prayer, all other combat stats 1
Maxed skiller skillcape -> all non combat stats 99, 99 prayer, all other combat stats 1, 99 slayer

Tell me what u think of that kind of idea :)

The following users liked this post: Helmaos

Offline Helmaos

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Skiller skillcape / Max skiller skillcape
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 08:04:27 pm »
Personally im not a fan of skiller accounts but yeah thats not a bad idea in my opinion

Offline Sam

• Liked: 81 times
  • +0/-0
  • If it matters, I'd walk through hell for it.
    • View Profile
Re: Skiller skillcape / Max skiller skillcape
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 01:42:34 am »
I personally think there is no need for such skill cape for skillers with non-combat maxed skills even though I am a skiller with non-combat skills trained, the main purpose of having a specific skill cape for all maxed skills is obvious and actually reasonable so I disagree.
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli
The following users liked this post: Ironsuomi
Pages: 1