The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Sniped

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Skill monsters
« on: April 28, 2015, 01:02:02 pm »
The monsters that appear when ur doing some skilling in fishing cooking spots etc.
Idea was that why wouldnt let these monsters give some rare drops to the ones who have to kill them. Would give even newcomers some extraluck to get money, since these monsters dont appear very often.

Tell me what u think guys  :D

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Skill monsters
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 01:05:36 pm »
Woodcutter and fishing outfit pls
The following users liked this post: Icecloud

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 01:09:22 pm »
They already drop skilling supplies like uncuts and grimy herbs. What kind of drops were you thinking about?

Offline Sniped

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 01:11:20 pm »
They already drop skilling supplies like uncuts and grimy herbs. What kind of drops were you thinking about?
something like good weapons or armor stuff, expensive ones ofc. And these drops should be random :D

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 01:16:48 pm »
something like good weapons or armor stuff, expensive ones ofc. And these drops should be random :D

no...no.nnooo... NO!

some of them like fish troll drop only poopies tho... all u got is salmons and swordfishes.... mining troll drop decent stuff

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 01:39:46 pm »
I somekinda agree with you at some point. In my opinion, the items' amount received when killing those annoying NPCs should be increased in order to have more motivation in training skills.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
The following users liked this post: Sniped

Offline Sniped

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 01:46:16 pm »
I somekinda agree with you at some point. In my opinion, the items' amount received when killing those annoying NPCs should be increased in order to have more motivation in training skills.
I agree with u on that point, will increase the amount of players who want to skill and might also help a bit to get people away from staking, if they have a chance to receive rare drop from a monster and earn money another way.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 01:53:49 pm »
I agree with u on that point, will increase the amount of players who want to skill and might also help a bit to get people away from staking, if they have a chance to receive rare drop from a monster and earn money another way.
There is no need to have a rare drop because you could easily have the opportunity of receiving valuable items by training skills in low level demanding. Increasing the amount of the current received items is enough IMO otherwise I disagree.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 04:24:58 pm »
There is no need to have a rare drop because you could easily have the opportunity of receiving valuable items by training skills in low level demanding. Increasing the amount of the current received items is enough IMO otherwise I disagree.

giving these monsters better drops gives better motivation just what? you hardly ever see these guys so thats pointless,

giving these monsters rare drops to get people away from staking lol can i have some of your drugs?

the 3rd post has a point make the drop what you are currently fishing/mining or whatever would be good
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 07:05:26 pm »
you will never stop people from staking. even if we were to simply fix this 'problem' by removing the duel arena would lose a lot of our player count and suppirt of our server from players.

The drop tables are fine as the are IMO. perhaps a small buff in quantity as suggested by Esam. Other than that, leave it alone.

-Big Chris
Pages: 1