The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
skeleton heroes
« on: November 16, 2014, 07:44:49 pm »
i´ve been killing skele heros to get my steel key made. Killed 200 heroes without key and have noticed that they act like dharoks. when they are low hp they hits 40s through melee protect and only 0s when green bar :D

i think it is cool that they are different but maybe 45 is too much through pray when we look at drops.. what u think if max get lowered abit?

soz bad english, super

Offline Anonymous9

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Meh
    • View Profile
Re: skeleton heroes
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 07:55:55 pm »
I agree, they can be very unpredictable. I even died there once - at the first time. They should be nerfed yes, but if they get nerfed then key drop rate should be lowered even more. I don't know what the drop rate is at the moment thogh...

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 08:12:34 pm »
I agree, they can be very unpredictable. I even died there once - at the first time. They should be nerfed yes, but if they get nerfed then key drop rate should be lowered even more. I don't know what the drop rate is at the moment thogh...

almost died too because i didnt execepted 40s coming XD but as i told.. killed 200 already without key so i think dr is okey (or im just unlucky?)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 08:26:35 pm »
I've never killed these NPCs but by the sounds of them, they do seem rather pointless to kill with these kind of hits.
Pages: 1