The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
Shop items
« on: September 17, 2017, 10:35:17 am »
As all of you know people sell shop items to the grand exchange  for crazy prices, so, i propose making them un-sellable to GE it would make the bank value estimate way more accurate and would shut up those who have 500k fish bait or like 100 seed dibbers (which are 25m each in GE). Also i don't think they should be sellable because they already have a fixed price, runes probs excluded tho because they can be made with runecrafting.

Pls

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Shop items
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 10:46:59 am »
The same could still be done with non-shop items that have absolutely no market, like cosmetic items for example. Everyone knew since the very beginning that the bank evaluator would be easily manipulated. It was and will always be an useless feature and there's nothing you can do about it UNLESS you drop all the manipulated shop items and useless cosmetics in your bank since it takes 2 seconds to get them back anyway.

Offline Saligta

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 10:51:58 am »
Woah, woah, woah, buying and selling shop items is a money making method since people are lazy here. This would damage both the people who are lazy and just buys the stuff without actually gathering it and the people who are making money by this.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 10:53:47 am »
There are changes coming to grand exchange next update.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Pk Range99, Earl, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 11:54:07 am »
Woah, woah, woah, buying and selling shop items is a money making method since people are lazy here. This would damage both the people who are lazy and just buys the stuff without actually gathering it and the people who are making money by this.
Don't tell me you're one of those lazy people...
Anyways, idea itself is great and I support it.

Offline Saligta

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 12:15:35 pm »
Don't tell me you're one of those lazy people...
Anyways, idea itself is great and I support it.
Nah, I don't even play the game anymore, moved onto OSRS. I'd probably be the one who abuses the moneymaker, but nothing is in demand rn.
Pages: 1