The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Server Events
« on: January 08, 2019, 02:06:04 pm »
Hello, everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I would like to suggest that we add server events to Emps-World. Server events are events that occur every few hours and will give you some sort of bonus for training a certain skill or playing a certain mini-game and will last for 1 hour but the duration of the time for these events to occur and end will be Thomy's decision.

Events that I have in mind.

Skill events: Every few hours a skill will be highlighted, players that train the highlighted skill for the duration of the event will be rewarded bonus exp. (this doesn't necessarily mean double exp, just a small boost)
Mini-game events: A certain mini-game will be highlighted, players that play in the highlighted mini-game will receive bonus tickets/tokens for playing them.

Feel free to discuss other events that you think would be fun to add to such system, would love to hear your ideas!
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Cahit, S Clegane, Ironsuomi

Offline Apoc

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Server Events
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:18:50 pm »
Every 2hours with a 1hour ~10% boost.
I wonder when the last time an Emps-wars boss got defeated.

Long live Emps.
Started playing 2009

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 04:50:40 pm »
I agree tho its a nice idea, gives life back to the mini-games
but for skills its good but since one skill will be boosted there will be complain of crowded areas(fishing, mining, wc), but still not a big problem.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 05:16:10 pm »
I don't see why not to add this feature to the game as it will encourage more players to do skilling and especially now that we are getting new players. In addition to that, I think adding some sort of boosted EP hour where you for example receive 2EP instead of 1 for handing in a task would be cool too. However, to balance it would have to be a rare event.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:18:07 pm by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 05:19:48 pm »
Maybe we can also add an event that boosts your blood coins drop with about 20%? Would be nice if PVP'ers would know when wilderness will be populated between certain hours. It would also attract unskilled PVP'ers to try their luck.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 05:23:55 pm »
Maybe we can also add an event that boosts your blood coins drop with about 20%? Would be nice if PVP'ers would know when wilderness will be populated between certain hours. It would also attract unskilled PVP'ers to try their luck.
These events will occur randomly, so players wouldn't know what event will be highlighted next. They will shuffle, so they won't occur in order.
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Cahit

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 09:24:31 pm »
These events will occur randomly, so players wouldn't know what event will be highlighted next. They will shuffle, so they won't occur in order.

Oh okay. But my suggestion still stands, it would bring some new PVP'ers to wilderness.
Pages: 1